SkyscraperCity banner

4521 - 4540 of 4582 Posts

·
Registered
11,558 Posts
Two inactive moderators were removed by Jan four months ago (i am looking at the post). One of them reached out to the Admins and expressed a desire to come back and was reinstated.
No. I asked about inactive moderators (in why I was banned thread), then only the Admins came to know about the 2 inactive moderators. They removed the two. One was inactive for around 2 years and another for about 6 months. Out of the two one have asked for a comeback.

I have no clue as I didn't ban/brig or give you an infraction. So was this related to your reporting inactive forumers?
Why I have used "why I was banned" thread to ask about inactive moderators is because I have opened a new thread some 4-5 months back in "About the forums" to complain a biased moderator (not you) and that was immediately deleted. So I used "why I was banned" thread to post all messages related to Moderators.

Because many times moderators take a long break.
How come all the assigned moderators for one country take a break at same time and dont have a knowledge about fellow moderators who are active or inactive? A forum cant work that way.

·
Registered
11,558 Posts
I am the Asian forums admin , so please let me know when there is any forum issues, thanks!
I would like to state one thing here with regard to the recent issue/discussion.

The Admins/moderators should be able to know the difference between a Hindu and Hindu activist, a Muslim and Muslim activist, a Christian and Christian activist and so on. There is a third category also available in any or some religions, but all of us know about that.

Based on this, the infraction/brig/ban decisions must be taken.

·
descendant of dragon 龍的傳人
96,068 Posts
I'm sorry that I'm not familiar with the Indian culture, I'm totally depend on the feed back from the mods here and they have our trust. I'm also sorry for not making myself clear when I said 'let me know when there is any forum issues'. As an admin I usually manage only the staff personnel and forum development related matters and will leave anything else for the locals to handle. :)

·
Registered
11,558 Posts
@Yellow Fever

Sorry, in case I have put anything in a wrong way. But though I never took part in Chaibar discussions related to whats going now, I have a general opinion about a normal person, an activist and the third catagory, just by watching TV debates.

·
Banned
6,535 Posts
I would like to state one thing here with regard to the recent issue/discussion.

The Admins/moderators should be able to know the difference between a Hindu and Hindu activist, a Muslim and Muslim activist, a Christian and Christian activist and so on. There is a third category also available in any or some religions, but all of us know about that.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. ded :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: pkalein

·
18,519 Posts
i know it is your discretion and all but I would like to know what posts of mine had a bias and where did I say that the world would be better without Islam and Christianity and that I constantly open religious threads to incite folks as suggested by joshsam. Because he has been saying so quite a bit. I have asked him to show them to me multiple times to no avail
This has nothing to do with me. To be honest, I think it should be left there rather than taken any further as one of the options is for punishments to be meted out all round, and I am sure this is not really desirable. This is, first and foremost, a development forum and I honestly don't have time to police things like this.

·
Banned
6,535 Posts
This has nothing to do with me. To be honest, I think it should be left there rather than taken any further as one of the options is for punishments to be meted out all round, and I am sure this is not really desirable. This is, first and foremost, a development forum and I honestly don't have time to police things like this.
I hope a similar message has been sent to him as well. you know as well, I am sure, that blanket allegations don't benefit anyone. I am done posting in the chaibar now for various reasons

Reactions: phoenoix

·
Banned
48 Posts

what are you smoking man

·
Registered
19 Posts
One of my friend was banned. He mentioned ban was temperory for a month. But he is unable to login to any forum . It says you do not have permission.
His id : devendra1 .

Can any mods pls look into

·
Premium Member
10,894 Posts
One of my friend was banned. He mentioned ban was temperory for a month. But he is unable to login to any forum . It says you do not have permission.

I looked into his ban and it was given before forum migration. There is a bug that all temporary bans from before the forum migration turned into permanent ones. I'll ask our new owners to unban him. For some reason nobody has the rights to unban these members in the system. This is a known issue but I though we had gotten to everyone by now...

·
Registered
11,558 Posts

India does not have any active Indian moderators. Though it is responded by @joshsam in this thread, the right place to post such queries for faster response is here.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I looked into his ban and it was given before forum migration. There is a bug that all temporary bans from before the forum migration turned into permanent ones. I'll ask our new owners to unban him. For some reason nobody has the rights to unban these members in the system. This is a known issue but I though we had gotten to everyone by now...
Thanks. Pls reply know once he is unbanned so that i can inform him. I will also post in another as informed by nmin

·
Registered
11,558 Posts
Thanks. Pls reply know once he is unbanned so that i can inform him. I will also post in another as informed by nmin
@joshsam will act for the post here and in the other thread I mentioned too he is the super moderator. I said about the other thread for future complaints, because there the response will be quicker.

·
Registered
20,379 Posts
Mods, Can you release some of the threads like TNAA, it's suffocating to be just posting on Corona when the world is filled with a lot of other stuff to discuss.

Reactions: sunsom
4521 - 4540 of 4582 Posts