SkyscraperCity banner

4541 - 4560 of 4582 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Mods, Can you release some of the threads like TNAA, it's suffocating to be just posting on Corona when the world is filled with a lot of other stuff to discuss.
i guess it is time to open TN politics thread when election is only 10 months away.

·
Rise to follow the dark
2,950 Posts
Can mods delete my account? Will create new account with active mail id

Reactions: szokuspokus

·
Registered
11,275 Posts
I suggest to merge Indian Economy thread & Make-in-India News Thread since both are closely related. Make-in-India comes under the umbrella of the Indian economy and there are healthy discussions in both the threads which make discussions in both threads redundant when they are concerning the same topic and include same news too.

·
Kollam Rising
14,280 Posts
Dear mods, please remove the following 2 irrelevant threads from Kollam Forum:

Thanks in Advance,
Reghu

·
Registered
11,275 Posts
I suggest to merge Indian Economy thread & Make-in-India News Thread since both are closely related. Make-in-India comes under the umbrella of the Indian economy and there are healthy discussions in both the threads which make discussions in both threads redundant when they are concerning the same topic and include same news too.
BUMP!!!

·
Registered
11,275 Posts
There are multiple threads - Indian start-ups, Make-in-India, and India Economy thread which now-a-days is focusing on Indian businesses, start-ups, Make-in-India news. Its time to merge them into one.

·
Eternally Confuzzled
4,074 Posts
I think the Indian economic forum should be reopened. It was the only superactive forum in the economy/business sector.
why is that thread closed

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
Please ban users who comes to economy thread only to discuss caste and politics
India Economy Thread II
Yess! That guy karan doesn't even listen to what others say. Just intoxicates the whole thread. And he seems to have huge amount of time to spare for writing huge huge paragraphs on all those caste narratives. Many have stopped discussing there due to constant rants of that one guy

·
Eternally Confuzzled
4,074 Posts
IS THERE ANY MODS HERE?

4541 - 4560 of 4582 Posts