SkyscraperCity banner

4561 - 4580 of 4587 Posts

·
Eternally Confuzzled
4,074 Posts
what the hell happned to this forum and its mods?

·
Registered
Hindu Chimera
457 Posts
Looking on feedback on how to share fb media without copy-pasting content particulars but link only

·
Registered
459 Posts
Why the thread "tamilnadu-state-election-discussions" under the TamilNadu sub-forum is locked. I didn't see any heated discussion, name-calling etc etc.. Who is the moderator locked this forum?

·
Registered
2,065 Posts
Why the thread "tamilnadu-state-election-discussions" under the TamilNadu sub-forum is locked. I didn't see any heated discussion, name-calling etc etc.. Who is the moderator locked this forum?
Even Bengal political forum was locked within 3 hours of it's creation. Mods are surely not a fan of political discussion

·
Kollam Rising
14,281 Posts
Mods, could you please remove the posts of this guy manu m from the following Kollam thread pages 594 and 595:as he is abusing or using unprofessional language that violates the rule of this forum:

Please delete his posts from both 594 and 595 pages.

Thanks in Advance,
Reghu

·
Kollam Rising
14,281 Posts
Mods, could you please remove the posts of this guy manu m from the following Kollam thread pages 594 and 595:as he is abusing or using unprofessional language that violates the rule of this forum:

Thanks in Advance,
Reghu
Could you please delete page 595 completely?

·
Kollam Rising
14,281 Posts

Thanks in Advance,
Reghu
Thanks Mods for accepting our request. It was an attempt from a person to malign the Kollam Flagship page. Thanks a ton.

·
Registered
2,065 Posts

Can the mods have a look at it? Please ban him if possible. He is stating India should hold referendum in each and every state whether they want to stay with India or not. Simply turning the discussion from India's development and growth to whether India should be separated or not.

He is same one who spread toxicity regarding caste. And no actions against him has only made him bolder. Please don't let this app to be used to propagate separatist ideas.

P.S- really appreciate the quick action of mods. Thank you all.

·
Kollam Rising
14,281 Posts
Dear Mods,

As I mentioned in my previous post in the same page a few months back, this guy manu visits our Kollam pages just to abuse our city Kollam and makes derogatory remarks..

Please delete post #11,898 from the following page and warn him to use decent language while talking about other cities.

Kollam (Quilon) Major Projects l Cityscapes l U/C Mega...

Thanks in Advance,
Reghu

·
Kollam Rising
14,281 Posts
Dear Mods,

As I mentioned in my previous posts in the same page multiple times, this guy manu again visits our Kollam pages just to abuse our city Kollam and makes derogatory remarks. It has become such a nuisance and demotivating post for our city people. I request to ban this ID manu m in SSC

Please delete post #2,359, #2360, #2361, and #2362 all related posts and replies from the following page and warn him to use decent language while talking about other cities ban him or warn him. He never learns:

Thanks in Advance,
Reghu Sivaprasad

·
Kollam Rising
14,281 Posts
I dont think what @manu m posting is wrong at all be it todays post or the one he/she posted months back.
It is wrong only. There is a lobby working against and making derogatory comments about our city and this guy does it regularly. Please keep your derogatory views within yourself. Our city is growing and we do not want your feedbacks. Just some skyscraper building is not the parameter of a city. Without knowing Kollam, please do not make stupid comments. That guy is deliberately making statements on Kollam. He is not making the statements on any other place which are called cities even when they are not city corporations. He is trying this deliberately and frequently.

·
Kollam Rising
14,281 Posts
Dear Mods,

As I mentioned in my previous posts in the same page multiple times, this guy manu again visits our Kollam pages just to abuse our city Kollam and makes derogatory remarks. It has become such a nuisance and demotivating post for our city people. I request to ban this ID manu m in SSC

Please delete post #2,359, #2360, #2361, and #2362 all related posts and replies from the following page and warn him tor ban him. He never learns:

Thanks in Advance,
Reghu Sivaprasad

·
Visit Kollam
2,918 Posts
Hi Mods,

please ban manu m he agian posted craps in Kollam Malls thread

·
Visit Kollam
2,918 Posts
Hi,

Thanks for the quick action modes. I think one more post left to delete, the last post from simplicity.

He is also flying in all forums in Kerala to make some allegations and posting his own ideas not at all having any relevance.

Kindly delete the last post also from ;

4561 - 4580 of 4587 Posts