SkyscraperCity banner

1 - 20 of 1152 Posts

·
Registered
28,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seen this in a few other forums seems to help get things moved without them being buried before woody takes a look at things

IF this could be stickied at the top and used for when projects need title updates and moving to the construction forum etc. for people to list the changes here, hopefully woody can help us out better then :)

·
Registered
28,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
And finally can this be renamed Full Birmingham Development List and stickied at the top too?

Don't lock this and the other one as me and Birmingham can keep them updated then :)

·
Birmingham - #1
I'll work on my anger issues, one day. 🤌🏾
23,539 Posts
I did ask some months back and a few people agreed with me, to clean up the Transport threads, for example

TRANSPORT | Metro
TRANSPORT | Roads
TRANSPORT | Canals
TRANSPORT | Cycling
TRANSPORT | Airport

It looks much more cleaner and makes thread much more easier to find especially for newer forumers

It didn't happen, but I'll add it again here anyway, won't hold my breath though :lol:

But well done Sefton, hopefully this will gain attention.

·
Yam Yam
6,205 Posts
And finally can this be renamed Full Birmingham Development List and stickied at the top too?

Don't lock this and the other one as me and Birmingham can keep them updated then :)
http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=1788929
:)

Come on Woody, it's what the people want. This calls for a petition on change.org. :nuts::lol:

We need better organisation of transport threads too as reiss mentioned.

·
15,712 Posts
Ok, thank you taking the time to et up this thread. I have subscribed to it and will be notified when people post in it.

For the record, this is not a full time job, I have a career and more importantly a life beyond this thread, and as such it is not possible to read every post and every thread. Consequently, I depend on you guys to inform me directly if you see something that needs changing.

Now for the guidelines.

- for large phased projects, once a single phase come forward for planning and onwards, please start a new thread and I will move it to the correct place. this has been done for the Arena Central Development and is the way it should be done.

- threads will only be moved to the construction forum only when construction machines are one site. threads will only move to the completed forum once they have become occupied

- thread titles should be labelled as follows:

site | address/street | no. of floors | height in m | status...

Status' are as follows:

Prop. = Proposed
App. = Approved
U/C. = Under Construction
Comp. = Completed

I hope this helps....

I will respond to requests if there is an issue ...

·
Registered
5,324 Posts
I did ask some months back and a few people agreed with me, to clean up the Transport threads, for example

TRANSPORT | Metro
TRANSPORT | Roads
TRANSPORT | Canals
TRANSPORT | Cycling
TRANSPORT | Airport

It looks much more cleaner and makes thread much more easier to find especially for newer forumers

It didn't happen, but I'll add it again here anyway, won't hold my breath though :lol:

But well done Sefton, hopefully this will gain attention.
Not forgetting the:
Birmingham SPRINT Thread

·
Registered
28,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Both Selly oak retail and life science campus are underway woody, it's one project

Do you just mean two seperate threads one for retail one for life science campus?

·
15,712 Posts
Both Selly oak retail and life science campus are underway woody, it's one project

Do you just mean two seperate threads one for retail one for life science campus?
indeed... the point being, the whole site is not the Life Science Campus and as such it should not be named as such.... only part of it is... so you either keep ti all in one thread without a name change, or if you want a Life Science Campus thread, it will need to be seperate

1 - 20 of 1152 Posts