Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 20 of 203 Posts

·
Liverpool + Urmston
7,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hope this reaches everybody:lol:

I will be at the Docs office on Saturday afternoon around 2-30, who fancy`s a pint and a wander ?

·
Fugly
11,309 Posts
Cannae do Saturdays any more. Start work at 3:00 you see. A bevvy on Sunday and I'm anybody's though... :lol:

·
Liverpool, England.
12,681 Posts
Seems a very long time since we had an official forummers meet-up. How about next weekend (Saturday 24th)? I suggest that as most activity is now centred around the Strand that we meet in the Pig and Whistle in Chapel Street at around 1pm.

Any ideas?

·
Liverpool + Urmston
7,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Seems a very long time since we had an official forummers meet-up. How about next weekend (Saturday 24th)? I suggest that as most activity is now centred around the Strand that we meet in the Pig and Whistle in Chapel Street at around 1pm.

Any ideas?
It has been a while, I just posted on the Liverpool One thread if anybody was in town for the opening on the 29th. But if I can make the 24th I will let you know by next wednesday .

·
Registered
243 Posts
alright, i would be up for meeting some of you to gain your views on the development of Liverpool, if any ones up for that, and a few pints obviously. Being a uni student, any days fine for me.

·
Registered
17,033 Posts

Any ideas?
Being a walkabout mainly no show I reckon it's time to show my ugly grid on a rare occassion. The mention of the Pig & Whistle is very tempting.

·
3,361 Posts
I can make Sat 24th but only at 5:00pm, however I will be in town on the 29th for the Paradise St. opening, will see this from start to finish.

·
Keltlandia
8,877 Posts

Any ideas?
Not sure if I could make it, but the Pig sounds like a good starting place, if so. There's also the Cross Keys, off Old Hall Street.

·
Liverpool + Urmston
7,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sat 24 May meet up

OK so Woody, Snife, Gareth, Toadboy and myself are all possibles with Doug phased in from 5.00. Anybody else?
Martin, I have to work amSat, but will arrive at Lime Street around 2-30pm.
Will pm you with my mobile, I have Doug`s mobile ,so we can let him know we we will be at 5pm.

·
Liverpool, England.
12,681 Posts
Yesterday's meet up went OK. Not too much walking about but plenty of drinking. Snife 2005, Toadboy, Woody, Doug Roberts, Gareth, Pobbie Rarr and me all turned up and the weather was OK. The next one is provisionally set for the tall ships race in July but I believe that there will be some down for the opening of Liverpool One next week.

Woody, Snife, Toadboy and Gareth at the Bluecoat. If Gareth looks a little tired its because he's just completed a gruelling walk from Bold Street.

·
Banned
15,506 Posts
Dig the jacket, Wooders. I want one like that. I got one a bit similar in camo-stylee but it makes me look like Jeremy from Peep Show.

1 - 20 of 203 Posts