Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Uma dúzia de anos disto..
30,728 Posts
These pics are fantastic...:drool:
It's fantastic you guys liked our city! You're always welcome!!!:cheers:

(about the pic 25, that's Pavilhão de Portugal made by Siza Vieira. That's name is because it was the portuguese pavillion in the Expo'98. Nowadays it's empty...:()

·
I Love You... Soraia
27,934 Posts
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:applause: GREAT PHOTOS MATE!!!!

very thanks for sharing! i'm seeing that you've visit old and modern districts of Lisboa! i really loved your photos :) very thanks!

·
Registered
6,715 Posts
we´re glad u enjoy Lisbon..:D our opinion is that Lisbon is far from it´s full potential..lately there are some works going on like
rehabiliton of old builidngs, the baixa/Chiado/Alfama quarteer´s, more recovery of maritime front, new metro stations ( Praça Comercio , Santa Apolonia,red line extension to airport and São Sebastião)
streets close down to traffic etc
also a tower from Foster in Santos area and a Gehry´s project in Avenida da liberdade.. weel most likely is both being done when im old :D

too shame u didnt visit the mitic eStadio da Luz :D, i think (honestly) one of de best things about Lisbon is their beaches.. in Summer its fuckin great.. just about 30/50 minutes from Cais Sodre station

btw i visit Holand a few years ago and loved it.. 2 bad we haven´t got the spirit of "bike" around.. in Lisbon there are some plans about ciclopaths. but no political interest to do it.. :bash:

·
17,969 Posts
Amazing piccys!!!! :applause:

Olhem so o skyline que nao ficaria com mais umas torrezitas de 200m!!!!

·
Registered
4,042 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
@TeKnO Lx: We were in Lisboa for only two full days (arrival at saturday evening, departure at tuesday morning), it was too short i know. So we had to hold on a straight planning to use our time in the city optimal. We didn't know about the beaches, so perhaps it is better to come back in another vacation. ;)

For the bicycles, it's our Dutch trademark. We've got sort of bicycle highways around her :D. For some areas of Lisboa it could work also, but some parts are too hilly i guess.

@Fern: A new tower of 200 meter?

@Puto: Okay, i'll change it.

@All: Thanks! :D

·
Registered
6,715 Posts
Sete rios ja tem skyline.. faltam um ou dois maiorzitos de 200/300m.. para o ppl que vem da ponte.. a vista de longe.. ficava lindo e tão moderno :D

·
Registered
52,552 Posts
pois bem k podiam fazer uma 3 torres altissimas ali ao pe das twins naqueles espaços verdes que estão vagos :yes:

·
Uma dúzia de anos disto..
30,728 Posts
Ramses said:
@Fern: A new tower of 200 meter?
Yeah, all of us here wanted it, but it's just a dream...:cry:

·
17,969 Posts
^^ U took the words right out of my mouth!!! :lol:
@Ramses- can we borrow a couple of ur rotterdam towers!? :D

1 - 20 of 80 Posts