SkyscraperCity Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
7,297 Posts
I absolutely adore that house! It truly is an incredible design, probably the house that got me interested in architecture...

·
Professional
2,152 Posts
the western pennsylvania conservancy owns and operates the house and surrounding forest...

i like it on the outside...but the inside shows that it was design by a man of short stature... if you are anywhere around 6 feet tall its a difficult house to manuver through without some care given to doorways and ceilings

great house though

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
This house realy stands the test of time (design-wise). The design seems fresh and modern in any decade, be it the 30s, 70s, or today. Structuraly, the house is in bad shape, and millions of dollars are being spent to keep the cantalievered portions from collapsing.

·
Registered
4,053 Posts
one of the most beautiful house ever build.. and it is one of my fav!! very nice :cool: i like the rusticated stones he used for this house.. blend in soo well with the surroundings.. trully a masterpiece! :eek:kay:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.