SkyscraperCity Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well who would had thought; Freo downing the reigning premiers. I am still in a bit of shock actually. Port Adelaide also has a substantial win ratio at Subiaco against Freo (The only team to have one). So, I am pretty happy with this result lol.

·
Watch my Chops
11,520 Posts
St kilda in melb i dont think so.

West coast have got a good run this year. They could win around 6 games away, give or take.

·
Registered
2,440 Posts
dynamoultraclean said:
The only vein of hope I am clinging on to is the fact Hawthorn beat Melbourne by 50 points in round 1 last year, only to finish up 15th. Fingers crossed we can turn around the deplorable 'effort' from Sunday.
Well being an Adelaide fan, my only hope is that there's 4 more crap sides in addition to essendon, richmond, collingwood and hawthorn, otherwise we won't be playing finals this year!

·
Watch my Chops
11,520 Posts
Perth4life05 said:
its St kilda in Tasmania Citystyle, and er we could win - no rewolt,, or however u spell.
Mabey we can but, there no push over.

Eagles will win against cats. The flood won't work for long against us.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
That's a nice pic of Subi under lights.

We (Dockers) got a chance against the Saints this week as they are a few good players down and it's kind of neutral territory.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Good point. We'll see. We're too think skinned or thick headed to get caught up in how other teams perform. We beat Port, so that's a good start. What team you go for Barsby? I mean besides Arsenal.

·
Watch my Chops
11,520 Posts
Perth4life05 said:
hes from melbourne, watdu expect

:jk:
You have won five Western derby's.

·
Watch my Chops
11,520 Posts
Eagles have won 76% of there games agianst the dockers.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Bah! I'd hate to admit it but the Eagles are pretty good this year though if not for that 5 or so goal turn around, the Dockers were looking good for the win last night and left their run too late. I'm still crying.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.