SkyscraperCity banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
While scrolling around with GoogleEarth (i just started tinkering with it, so everything is still new to me) an interesting idea for a thread popped into my head.

Show the boat marinas of your EE cities that are situated on lakes & rivers throughout Eastern Europe.

Here are some of Belgrade's...as you probably know, its a city based on two major European rivers, Danube & Sava.

·
Македон&
120 Posts
Ohrid/Охрид, MK

couldn't find much...more pics of ohrid would be appreciated

·
Banned
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for bringing the thread up:)

SO guys, whats up? Nothing?
Are there any similar marinas in other great EE cities like Kiev, Warsaw, Moscow, Budapest, Bratislava, etc, etc?

·
Registered
8,405 Posts
MKballer said:
Ohrid/Охрид, MK
Some more from Ohrid

·
Registered
3,573 Posts
they are currently increasing the depth of the Ohrid city and St. Naum ports. New bigger boats will be introduced soon and a new regular lines to Podgradec, Albania will be set up. It'll be cool for the tourists to be able to jump to Podgradec for a day... After they finish up the port in Ohrid they'll expand the marina as well...

:cheers:

MKballer said:
Ohrid/Охрид, MK

·
Македон&
120 Posts
good job on the thread guys!

thanks luka and djurob for the ohrid updates...and by the way...is there any chance you guys have a pic that is somewhat a panorama of the coast at night with tsar samuil's castle all lit up? because i know i've seen that pic online before, it's just i couldn't find it this time...

peace

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.