SkyscraperCity banner

your favourite way from a cloud molecule to a sea resort?

• Rhine: most of Schwyz, half of Deutschland, most of Netherlands cities and towns

Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Inn/Danube: gorgerous capitols like Vienna, Bratislava and Belgrade. Nice long jounrey

Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Po: all Italian, visits to Turin and Milan. Quickest way to a beach!

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Rhône; lots of Schwyz, Suisse, Burgundy and Provence. Many nuclear plants tho'.

Votes: 2 8.0%
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
7,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
not in any specific order:

imagine you were in a cloud and your molecules have landed on Switzerland soil, on enormous mountains. Measured by the meadows on the slopes of the mountains and hills, Switzerland is almost as huge as France. Roughly seen, 4 of Europe's main rivers have their wells in dot CH .

·
Eat your fudge!
1,918 Posts
^yup thats what i thought when i first saw the thread.

gtc people always seems to be weird, just look at fusionist or this dude :D

·
Resurrected
24,352 Posts
Rhone - I know nearly every kilometer of it I think and the landscape changing is great! Camarque vs Goms... what could make a bigger contrast :)

There is a point close to St. Moritz and Julier Pass where you can stand on one specific point and from one side the water goes by Inn to the Black Sea, from another to Rhine and North Sea and the third to Po and Adria!!! I think it's called Septimer.

·
Banned
7,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah, that was what I was looking for.

Thank you Sen.

Hah, just stumped you foxy baby. There are deeply philosophical meanings to my threads. As you get older and wiser, you'll understand and remember.

My favourite is Inn/Danube. Ever been on that riverboat in Vienna, while the Johann Strauß crap is playing the boat goes up and down, left right and center?

·
Registered
144 Posts
Danaube of course, you forgot to mention it flows through Budapest too

1 - 13 of 13 Posts