Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Banned
7,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Frost wave will sweep through the Arabian Peninsula this summer

Had you think it is impossible, however, some experts in the area of weather and weather confirm the existence of environmental signals from the frost wave will sweep through the Gulf this summer. In an interview with a local television stations said Mr. Faisal piety, Director, Center for Meteorology talk of the Persian Gulf : "The world is talking about the high temperatures result emissions, and subjected to melting Arctic; While all the environmental factors in our country to be subjected to the Arabian Gulf frost sweeper. " Because of this theory refers to the evidence observed in the past few months. The rate of water temperature dropped from last year's rate of 50%, and the temperature down before dawn to 5 degrees Celsius below zero for a week in some desert areas in Riyadh, in the Arab Emirates. "If the situation continued low temperatures also witnessing, we expect to reach zero during the day in a few weeks" and refers following : "We must uncertainty to this phenomenon, we do not know why, at this moment, but the real facts. Prepared for fire air-conditioners this summer, frost is coming. "

موجة سقيع ستجتاح الجزيرة العربية هذا الصيف

قد تظن ذلك مستحيلاً غير أن بعض الخبراء في مجال الطقس والأحوال الجوّية يؤكدون وجود إشارات بيئية لموجة من الصقيع ستجتاح الخليج هذا الصيف.
وفي حديث له مع إحدى محطات التلفزة المحليّة قال السيّد فيصل الأعجمي، مدير مركز الأرصاد الجوّية الحديث للخليج العربي: "العالم يتحدث عن ارتفاع الحرارة نتيجة الانحباس الحراري، وعن ذوبان يتعرّض له القطب الشمالي؛ بينما تشير جميع العوامل البيئية في بلادنا إلى أنّ الخليج العربي سيتعرّض إلى موجة صقيع كاسحة."
ويعود الأعجمي في هذه النظرية إلى براهين لاحظها خلال الأشهر الماضية. فمعدّل حرارة المياه إنخفض عن السنة الماضية بمعدّل 50%، كما أن الحرارة تنخفض قبيل الفجر إلى 5 درجات مئوية تحت الصفر منذ أسبوع في بعض المناطق الصحراويّة في الرياض، وفي الامارات العربيّة.

"إذا استمرّت حالة إنخفاض الحرارة كما نشهدها، نتوقّع أن تصل إلى الصفر أثناء النهار خلال بضعة أسابيع" ويتابع الأعجمي: "لا بدّ من التيقّن إلى هذه الظاهرة، فنحن نجهل السبب في هذه اللحظة، لكن الوقائع حقيقية. استعدّوا لإطفاء المكيّفات هذا الصيف، الصقيع قادم."

OMG !!!

As seen on MBC 1,2,4 and Action

·
Son of the cedars
7,958 Posts
^^I thought that was a commercial :S

R U SERIOUS ???

·
Banned
7,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
^^ thats exactly what i thought but after some investigation i found out it just might be a posibility !!!

·
Banned
7,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
درجات الحرارة تسقط: مرحبا موجة الصقيع

ما زال التشكيك يسيطر على عقول المواطنين حول حقيقة موجة الصقيع القادمة الى الخلبج والجزيرة العربية. ولكنّ البرهان آت ومعه درجات حرارة متدنّية تصل إلى أرقام قياسيّة من البرودة، وصحارى تغطيها الثلوج وشوارع يكسوها الجليد وبحار جمّدها الصقيع. وها هي الإشارات قد بدأت تظهر للعيان بعد أن غطى الجليد بضع المناطق في صحراء الربع الخالي حيث تتقلّب درجات الحرلرة بشكل سريع ومفاجئ
وقد وعدنا زميلنا العامل في إحدى القنوات الإخباريّة بتغطية هذا الحدث بالصور

تابعونا

Temperatures Going Down : Hello Frost wave

Skepticism remains in control of the minds of citizens around the fact that the cold wave coming to Alkhalbj and the Arabian Peninsula. But proof tires and with low temperatures hit record figures from the cold, desert and snow-covered streets icebound and frozen seas frost. Here are the signs have begun to appear after a few ice-covered areas in the Empty Quarter desert where degrees Harlerh fluctuate rapidly and suddenly has promised colleague Group in a news channels covered this event pictures stay tuned

·
Banned
7,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Gonu was the biggening of the transformation !!!

Cyclone Gonu transformed into a Cat 3 Cyclone by the time it hit the Omani coast. The reason is not very obvious. A cold front of low atmospheric pressure stands in the way of Gonu on the mainland of the Arab Peninsula. The Cyclone, slowed down by the cold front, transforms into a tropical storm.

We are still not very sure about the cause of this cold front in the Arab peninsula, but we are certain that it is a fact. The Wave has been dropping down temperature in the Arab Desert significantly as we have never witnessed before. If the temperature decrease continues systematically we can expect a freezing wave by next week that can cover the Arab Peninsula with ice. All i can say is that nature is getting back at us.

Whatever you do, do not panic! it will be slow but REAL! At least it saved us from Gonu.

·
Banned
7,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
some starting effects in the middle of the summer

Tabouk , Saudi Arabia

Baha , Saudi Arabia

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
qatar son,

where do you get all that information from?

The pictures you posted of Tabouk's snow are from last WINTER!!
The Youtube clip is actually a commercial...

This is really a funny hoax!!!!!

·
Banned
7,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
commercial for what ? :nuts:

oh and btw i saw the pictures from another website and it was this summer not last winter

·
Son of the cedars
7,958 Posts
^^I donnu,but i find it so difficult to Believe this.

·
Banned
7,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
^^

if you belive in global warming then you have to belive in global cooling !

if you whant proof your proof in cyclon gonu he was the start of this :

·
Banned
7,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Frost wave picture !!! The event is happening !

It seems that nature has fulfilled its promise. Frost ravaging the pinunsula, and the first victims of the desert area west to Al Tuguett almost entirely a layer of ice. The main question remains : Why blackout this strange phenomenon of the traditional media? Why the total disregard by the official quarters? We do not have the answer to this question, but we informed of the eyewitnesses in the Al Qassim that no one heeded to this phenomenon in the region is not our friend, photographer Abdullah Alaraiji owner of this picture's first frost wave! It seems that the witnesses in this region are challenged exceptional case (so far) where they live in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia under temperatures of up to within 5 degrees Celsius below zero

·
Brief State of Euphoria
4,010 Posts
i don't think so specially with the current high temperature :lol:
i.e kuwait city 48 degree celsius

·
Banned
7,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
did you know that in kuwait at night time (when your sleeping) temperatures go down up to 5-10 degree celsius

and in Al-Riyad its down to 0-5 experts are recording if temperatures stay between 0-5 at the same time the sun is rising then the frost is coming

1 - 20 of 51 Posts