SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
also, 4 sure on the way up, i looked over to hallandale beach,

and the beach club II is definetly the new tallest building in all of broward county and has been for some time,

those towers are really skyrocketing as phase III is on its way up and the other phases done, we need a nice update of that area

but its official

BEACH CLUB II is the tallest building in broward county at over 500 feet !!! :) :)

·
Registered
8,783 Posts
MIAballinboi :wave: , Fantastic Pics from I - 95 while driving to Orlando,

Very Interesting :llama: , The Beach Club at Hallandale Beach II, YES is the tallest tower , NOW in Broward county at 53 floors :master: , 553 feet, and will Also put it with three other taller than 400 feet towers :soon: in the same city , in Next years " World Almanac Book of Facts :righton: " new york times best yearly seller, in the Tall Buildings in the United States Section of pages, which already makes MIAMI the # 1 city with Most tower buildings over 400 feet under construction :applause: ,

WOW, I say,
Go Cranes !!! :banana: :cheer: :pepper:

·
I know right . . . !
237 Posts
I saw it yesterday. It is exteremly tall. And I guess because there are only two things around it to compare to, it makes it look THAT much taller. It is WAY up there.

·
Registered
8,783 Posts
MIAballinboi said:
^indeed, wow i didnt know 553 feet, r u sure i thought its like 503 feet?
MIAballinboi :) , my friend :hi: ,
You could be Right, as in the game show " The Height is Right " :colgate: , indeed that rhymes, lol.
But anyway :grouphug: ,
according to " Emporis :hahaha: " The Beach club II :cool: at Hallandale Beach is at 50 floors, ( Topped Out ), and at 505 feet making it Broward County"s Tallest building :applause: ,
Indeed !!! :cheers:

·
Registered
8,783 Posts
Miami as in Perfect said:
I saw it yesterday. It is exteremly tall. And I guess because there are only two things around it to compare to, it makes it look THAT much taller. It is WAY up there.
MIAMI as in PerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrFect :hi: !!!, Seeing IS Believing :righton: ,

Gotta check out this Real picture :nocrook: , click on this website from " Emporis " :applause: , then click on the 1st pic to enlarge :eek:kay: !!!

http://www.emporis.com/en/il/pc/?id=221683&aid=19&sro=1&yr=2006&mt=1

Everyone :grouphug: , You'll thank me for this later,

I know, lol :hm: .

Go Cranes !!! :banana: :cheer: :pepper:

p.s. I had to redo it, please, Try again, lol.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts