SkyscraperCity banner

261 - 280 of 825 Posts

·
Reasons To Be Cheerful
552 Posts
Odi Stadium. I keep getting search research for One Day International cricket stadia, rather than this one. If it helps, I believe it's in Mabopane, South Africa

·
Unregistered User
2,569 Posts
maybe not so weird in the US but seems to be for others
UF

·
Kijk omhoog!
210 Posts

'Het Kasteel'
Home of the eredivisie club Sparta Rotterdam. I think its hidious, but it has something though...
Watch it! It's not hidious! :eek:hno:

;)

Anyway, you should post some better pictures of it, so people know what you mean:

·
Registered
327 Posts
Toronto's Exhibition Stadium, now demolished, was rather odd. It was originally built for football, and as a general stadium for the fairgrounds, but was converted for use as a baseball field when the Blue Jays arrived in 1977. And... it really didn't work very well. ;)

It was known locally as "The Mistake by the Lake", and was demolished in the 90s. BMO Field now occupies the site.

·
Registered
108 Posts
I actually always found "La Bombonera" of boca jrs in Buenos Aires, quite strange , mainly because of the "wall" of balconies.

·
Reasons To Be Cheerful
552 Posts
One of the best anywhere in Ireland, for that matter.

A few more of Dalymount Park:

·
Registered
662 Posts
Kenilworth Road, home of Luton Town F.C. have what are affectively portacabins down one side and the away supporters have to gain access through a house!

That stadium in Africa however has to take first prize, remember seeing it in the African Cup of nations final i believe years ago, friggin mental!

·
Unregistered User
2,569 Posts
Nebraska memorial stadium, one of the biggest endzones ever

261 - 280 of 825 Posts