Skyscraper City Forum banner
81 - 100 of 151 Posts

·
Still Comin' Out Strong
16,275 Posts
Tower 69, Tripoli, Libya

I think I asked this before vrooms, but I'm not sure if I did, if we could put mixed projects in this thread that have a hotel in them. I'm not sure but I'll post anyways. :D

Height of the building:

Hotel tower 281.15 m

Office tower 155.15 m

Located in the heart of Tripoli's new financial district, Tower 69 is suppose to showcase the cultural linkage between Libya and the rest of Africa. Will have a hotel (supposedly 7 star) and office space.

·
Still Comin' Out Strong
16,275 Posts
Ecot(Eternal Crescent of Tripoli) Hotel Tripoli
**may have to scroll**

got this from Libya construction thread, so I don't know when construction started, or the company behind it.

·
threeyearson.
9,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #84 ·
èđđeůx;64701999 said:
Tower 69, Tripoli, Libya

I think I asked this before vrooms, but I'm not sure if I did, if we could put mixed projects in this thread that have a hotel in them. I'm not sure but I'll post anyways. :D
Yes you can!!:cheers:

·
Registered
15,123 Posts
Barangaroo Hotel* - Sydney, Australia
*the hotel is the building which juts out on the pier

Photographs/renders courtesy of Barangaroo website. Hotel is designed by Richard Rogers.
The hotel and in general the concept for Barangaroo has been given a fair bit of slack for not being 'world class' enough by some in Sydney and around Oz. Nice to see some support for the hotel and the concept here :)

·
Still Comin' Out Strong
16,275 Posts
No name :dunno: l 21f l Luanda, Angola

Not really much on this. You can look at the thread for it here (not much there either). It might get built seeing as Luanda and Angola in general have been booming, and it was just proposed recently (if i'm right)...sooo

·
Still Comin' Out Strong
16,275 Posts
Eco Tower, Cairo, Egypt

at first I thought this tower was poorly designed. Now, I like it. Still I wonder which part of the building will house the hotel.

·
Still Comin' Out Strong
16,275 Posts
CAIRO | St. Regis Hotel Towers | 41F & 39F & 35F

Courtesty of Egypt69 via Emporis.com :D

One of my favorite proposed hotels ever!
Nile Tower Hotel l Cairo, Egypt l 70fl

·
threeyearson.
9,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #97 ·
èđđeůx;66214839 said:
Eco Tower, Cairo, Egypt

at first I thought this tower was poorly designed. Now, I like it. Still I wonder which part of the building will house the hotel.
This one looks really interesting!!:cheers:

81 - 100 of 151 Posts