Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Out of curiosity, are there any fellow forumers who could possibly make a mock up render of the future Mississauga downtown skyline? (Including all proposals for city centre)
I've seen these done for several other Canadian cities, thought it would be nice to have one for our very own.

I'd love to see what it would look like but sadly I have no clue how to do that, and the city centre plan offered up by city hall looks very inaccurate.

·
Registered
760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
i'm surprised nobody wants to do this?.. I would if I knew how. THought it would be cool to see one of Sauga..

·
Registered
29 Posts
I'd love to see it too, but also have no skills in that department.

Problem is, to be done right would require a huge amount of work and time so unless someone was already actively working on it I doubt we'll see it.

I'm hoping we see some renders for Oxfords long term plans for the area north of SQ1 that were mentioned recently, if they exist.

·
Registered
760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i don't like that model for all the inaccuracies.. too many buildings that are merely standing in for what could potentially be built there. What i'd like to see is a rendering of the city with every building that is guaranteed to go up and proposals like Baif, S Hotel, the 3 towers proposed for Hurontario/Elm.. who can do that?

·
Registered
760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
is the population of Mississauga still mostly Chinese? lol
Not sure what makes you think that.. only about 7% of the population are of Chinese origin. Mississauga is a very diverse city. When was the last time you've been to 'Sauga?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts