SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
1,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone hae a rendering or drawing of the chicgao skyline with all the new buildings , buildings under construction , and buildings that were proposed for the near future? basicly im looking for a pic of what the chicago skyline would look like in 10 to 15 years after all the new projects are compleated including the trumptower , waterview tower, block 37 and all the other 50 plus projects.

·
Banned
1,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
lets not all respond at once now, haha. ok so if noonne has one curently then , i think it would be kinda cool if somone did it , use photo shop or somthing. im just not very good at doing that kind of think myself. but if you were to include all the dif. projects it would be cool to see what the skyline might look like in 20 years

·
Banned
1,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ok i found this one on skyscraperpage but it only has trump in it . but this should give you an idea of what im looking for. it would have ALL the new and proposed projects superimposed into the chicago skyline pic to give us a feel for what the skyline might look like in 15 years

·
Banned
4,217 Posts
Thats old, anyways, I dont think there is a pic, what your looking for but there is a pic just like the one you posted with the waterview tower too.

·
Registered
243 Posts
I guess this topic is a little weird. 15 years from now? Hell, some 2,000 ft. tower could be announced in 5 years that would dramatically changed the skyline. In the photo above, Trump and Waterview are the only projects that would have a major influence. You would be able to see 1 S. Dearborn and Lakeview East but they wouldn't have a juge impact on the photo.

·
Banned
1,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Azn Chi Boi , i know there aren't any now otherwizs somone would have posted it by now, but if someone could put one together it would be cool . true that in 5 years from now a 2000 footer could be proposed but why should that stop us from fantisizing what the skyline whould look like in 15 years from now based on all the current projects and proposals.
true some of the buildings you wouldnt realy see to well but if done right , then youll be able to def. see a dif. in the overall size , shape , and density of downtown.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts