SkyscraperCity Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

Construction Hardware-KL
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Also known as , point-supported glass wall .

Perhaps you have seen it showing up in the United States at what seems like an accelerated pace. It's a design movement involving massive amounts of glass and a few bits of hardware that holds the glass together at its points梙ence, its name, point-supported glass (PSG).

With roots planted in Europe, the PSG movement began creeping its way into the U.S. architectural community around 20 years ago.

How do you think of the future of PSG in United States???

Cherish your answers.:cheers:
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.