SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
nice place in day time but better at night. one of the best night clubs in the world. i have been there many times, paul van dyk's party last year and tiesto was great too. i heard big parties for this year in galatasaray island too. summer is coming im so happy, i hope sasha's, deep dish's performences will be great too.

·
Registered
18,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Urban Girl said:
nice place in day time but better at night. one of the best night clubs in the world. i have been there many times, paul van dyk's party last year and tiesto was great too. i heard big parties for this year in galatasaray island too. summer is coming im so happy, i hope sasha's, deep dish's performences will be great too.

Are you kidding? Paul van Dyk is a god! I'm waiting for your raport of this summer... ,)

·
Made in Turkey
6,793 Posts
Urban Girl said:
lol i think those parties were a disgrace, people shitting all over the place cuz there were not enough toilets in the island. A total disgrace! :D

It's a nice place though, great location! :)

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
^^haha
fduring the paul van dyk's party the island was so crowded. population was bigger than the capacity:D but it was great anyway, you dont understand anything negative and you dont see anything bad when you are so drunk:D

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Jakob said:
Are you kidding? Paul van Dyk is a god! I'm waiting for your raport of this summer... ,)
actually im not big fan of him but i enjoyed his performence. new parties are waiting me:rock:

·
Strength and Honour
2,324 Posts
nice :eek:kay:

·
Banned
2,046 Posts
Istanbullu said:
It could have been great if the entire island would have sinked to the bottom of the sea because of the crowd! A joyful day for Fener fans! :D
That's it I can't take it anymore! Is Fenerbahce the team you support, you're my worst nightmare :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts