SkyscraperCity Forum banner
1 - 20 of 1136 Posts
G

·
WOW - Wellington gives DENSITY new meaning ;) Gr8 thread and about time. I can't wait to see Wellington for myself and she looks like a beaut !

·
Registered
79,330 Posts
ive got it updated on emporis to now over 100 skyscrapers, which is more then perth or Adelaide.
love the city!

·
Ben
1,583 Posts
atkinson1 said:
Yeah and being on an elevated road it feels like the road could be 40 storeys high itself. There is a good carpark underneath it.
Yea, when you go on the cable car it goes underneath the motorway and its really cool seeing underneath. They have done some artwork on the bridge peirs like in Auckland's new spaghetti junction.

·
Wellington user
803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
aucklandman said:
This is the area im talking about its very dense when driving along here. Its highly impressive! :)
lol. I tried to get a photo about the same place a couple of weekends ago... but none of them came out very well, as i was trying to drive and take a photo at the same time... not a good idea when you are going onto the motorway at almost 100Kmph :cheers:

1 - 20 of 1136 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.