1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
Noosa - my spiritual animal
3,010 Posts

·
Registered
3,729 Posts
Not really rural Syd (but defo not urban) but when the lockdown ends and y'all can drive again and you want a day trip, my Dad has been very excited about (and hasn't shut up about) the developments in Shepparton.

4 Level Shepparton Art Museum (SAM), 5 Level Law Courts, I think a multi-level commercial building going up etc.

Things are going vertical so I'm told. (the lake is nice now too if you want a picnic) haha

(Side note, I know Geelong is covered pretty well but is there ANYTHING going on worthy of note in Ballarat or Bendigo???)

·
Registered
Noosa - my spiritual animal
3,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
Great work Sydney! Daylesford/Hepburn Springs are two of my favorite Victorian rural towns esp in winter when many businesses have comfy open fire places.

·
Registered
3,908 Posts
Oh bugger - I am still bed-ridden and find that I struggle to remember some words - all after-effects of the concussion - it should be Regional :) I will get a mod to amend it - thanks for that
Duzzen Madda!!!

As Con the Fruiterer was quite use to saying....

My mum’s side makes up half of the Daylesford - Hepburn Springs population, they’d be happy to be referred to as Rural, particularly those folk from Korweinguboora, Leonard’s Hill and Musk Vale through to Mt Franklin..... it’s all Rural’

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.