SkyscraperCity banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
TreKronor
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have spent the past 2 years researching the old royal castle of Stockholm, Sweden: Slottet Tre Kronor. First I created the castle in the computer in a 3d drafting program. Then I printed out the elevations and such to make my own paper scale model. Getting ready for a premier of my model in April for the Scandinavian Club of Columbus.

You can see pictures from my model on my facebook album page.

I also posted a few at the public Facebook page for http://www.facebook.com/pages/Slottet-tre-kronor/122746611125534

·
Ike
1,279 Posts
That's a beauty. I like the detail on the roofs. :)

·
Registered
19 Posts
That's AMAZING! I was in Stockholm a few months ago and saw the exhibit on the Tre Kronor Slott in the cellars of the new palace. Absolutely fascinating structure, thanks for sharing your hard work!

·
centralnatbankbuildingrva
2,606 Posts
I used to make these 3d paper cities a long time ago.

·
forumer #29
4,514 Posts
Great work with the 3D computer model! Any chance of it being added to Google Earth, so we can see what it would have looked like f it hadn't burned down?

·
forumer #29
4,514 Posts
6 years later, and I still loving your work.
Any chance of it being added to the Cities Skylines Steam Workshop? Or is the file format incompatible or something?

Your youtube playlist has the newest video first, oldest last. Why not have the oldest video first, newest last (so we get to see the model improve)?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts