Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

Corporate Tower, a unique 15 (site office person told me its 18) storied building designed and constructed exclusively for the corporate sector in an endeavor to transform the art of doing business in an executive style.

A place where productivity is important, decisions made and deals finalized.

Situated at an enviable location along the main boulevard it crowns the regions leading commercial empire.

Integrated in its magnificent architecture are 3 Prime corporate floors, a multi-functional conference hall and an exclusive restaurant on the 3rd floor, 11 corporate office floors, a roof top “member’s only” Corporate Gym and Rooftop Restaurant, 119 car parking space, State-of-the-art amenities and round the clock highly trained security personnel with wireless CCTV monitoring.

Areas (SFT)
Total Land area 18,240
Total constructed area 194,753
Total saleable area 139,773
Total service area 62,959
Floors Description Saleable Areas (SFT)
Ground Floor 7,678
Ground Floor – Main Lobby 2,543
1st Floor 8,188 + 757 Lobby
2nd Floor 8,188 + 757 Lobby
3rd Floor 9,540 + 757 Lobby
4th – 12th Floor 8,966 + 757 Lobby (Each)
13th Floor 8,278 + 757 Lobby
14th Floor 8,966 + 757 Lobby
15th Floor (Rooftop) 8,241 + 1,482 W/T

3 Floors Basement

(112 cars parking & equipments)

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I visited its site office yesterday by chance. i never saw it before, met with the manager, he told me that it would be 18 story tall building but they have not yet started its marketing. He didnt has any literature about the building(Surprisingly) just couple of pictures hanging on a wall(following first two). Actually that was just a site office not for marketing.

But the most interesting thing is they already have started construction. here it goes.

·
Registered
656 Posts
i like the renders too. ive noticed other places put the renders in actual surroundings so you can see how it will look with the buildings around it. i hope we can start doing the same so we know what needs to be done around the area to make it blend in

·
Everythin bubble of water
21,127 Posts
i like the renders too. ive noticed other places put the renders in actual surroundings so you can see how it will look with the buildings around it. i hope we can start doing the same so we know what needs to be done around the area to make it blend in
In Pakistan, I have only seen that done for the Centaurus:

1 - 20 of 44 Posts