Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
23,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Spotted this competition submission for a new design of the gateway circle and boulevard park. Looks real cool.

All by GREENInc landscape architecture

·
23,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Some more they have shared on Facebook. Will be a fantastic addition to the area.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Will this be in the place of the outside fountain, I was getting into a cab at gateway on Friday so I did not have time to get a closer look but it seems they demolishing the fountain.

·
23,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It will go from fountain to the circle by the warehouse. The whole stretch is having a massive revamp. Seems a bold landscaping project

·
Registered
196 Posts
Will this be in the place of the outside fountain, I was getting into a cab at gateway on Friday so I did not have time to get a closer look but it seems they demolishing the fountain.
As best I could see, the demolition has already been completed.

Are the renders above just submissions or are they the final ones?

·
23,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
They were the final submissions. However they could have changed since. I doubt much though

·
23,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Confirmation on GREEN INC's facebook states that they won this contract with their bid shown above... so that is what should be under construction now.

·
23,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
They have released an image of a model they have built of one of the elements of the development

·
23,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Good to hear. I'm trolling their Facebook for update pics, none to be seen

·
Registered
196 Posts
They've opened it up now.

They've added some trees around the edge and it's too early to tell how nice the water feature is going to be but it doesn't seem like a huge improvement so far.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts