SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Banned
1,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Every year more and more people go to the gay parade of Madrid, even lots of families, children, old people use to go there because spanish society is so so free and open-mind.
This year about 1.500.000 and 2.000.000 stayed on the parade, being more or less the oficial day of Madrid city.

In the rest of Spain:
A Coruña, Albacete, Alcorcón, Alicante, Ávila, Badajoz, Barcelona, Bilbao, Fuenlabrada, Fuerteventura, Getafe, Gran Canaria, Jerez de la Frontera, La Rioja, Lanzarote, León, Málaga, Melilla, Murcia, Pamplona Salamanca, San Sebastián, Segovia, Sevilla, Talavera de la Reina, Tenerife, Toledo, Valencia, Valladolid, Vigo, Vitoria, Zamora, Zaragoza and others...Also many institutional buildings of all Spain undulated the rainbow flag
The country with the biggest number of cities with a gay pride parade, concentrations or similar, next year more cities will join!

thanks to madridhere and flickr.com

·
17,048 Posts
Wow, too much people! :lol: Rise up! :lol:
VIVEN LOS MARICONES! :banana: :banana2:

·
Earthling
227 Posts
Hmm, :) the truth is much funnier than Istanbul's. Thanks for share, hope to join one day maybe ... ;)

·
Registered
3,183 Posts
Zazo,thanks for posting some of my pictures. The Madrid Pride has become so popular as the carnival of Rio of the Fallas of Valencia. It´s not only a gay party obviously and many people that is not gay go there simply to have fun.

I have some more here.

Brazilian batucada to start the parade.

·
Banned
1,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sha: everything has a beginning

People from all the world go to that huge party, of course Israel Zohar! what does it mean?

·
100% Libertarian
6,921 Posts
WONDERFUL!!!

Me gustaria ir algun dia a la marcha gay de Madrid...alla si tienen mucho que celebrar...SON LIBRES! :D

English: YOU'RE FREE!!! :D

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
where is my right to express??

everybody has the same rights to express themself right? that's why my thread my counter thread about bucharest march of normality parade , a counter parade to the bucharest gay pride was shut down? was it to offfensive or what?by what criteria are threads promoted of shut down any way here?? by what means is gay pride parade less offensive than a normality parade??

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
Great pictures!!!! we want more.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts