SkyscraperCity banner

241 - 260 of 310 Posts

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #241
bad news

Hi to all!

My account was deleted yesterday from site Panaramio,what I used as photohosting for all these pics.I'm already sent letter to panaramio moderators.It's sad,but I have copies of all photos on hard disc.I have question to you:if they don't recovery my account,should I post all these pics again or just forget and post new pics of Gaza?

·
Premium Member
16,247 Posts
I suppose that as long as you don't violate any copyright, you can just post whatever picture.

·
Registered
3,826 Posts
post some of the good ones only, don't work so hard...

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #244
I suppose that as long as you don't violate any copyright, you can just post whatever picture.
It's still unknow what was real reason.Honestly I don't think that problem was with copyrights.

Hebrewtext

I'll post new pics on page 13 but for previous pages I have plan - one page one theme.For example page 2 - port,3 - nature and so on.It's happends not in one day,but step by step.

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #259
Many media in this week wrote about new 5 star hotel in Gaza Al-Mashtal.So some people asked me in PM do I have some photos of it.My answer is no.Al-Mashtal hotel still don't have own web site,but I find their commercial video.I'm sure that soon you will see photos of Al-Mashtal in this tread.

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #260
Al-Mashtal hotel

^^

and videos

Same commercial on youtube

InfoLiveTV

France 24

Spanish tv channel TVE

241 - 260 of 310 Posts