Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
fanatyczny antykibic
4,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Name: Big Boy Building (hope they will change it :bash: )
Height: 202 meters , 51 floors
Space: 42 600 m2
Costs: 300 mln polish zlotys-about 80 mln Euro
Investor: Hossa SA
Conception architects: MWH Architekci Andrzej Wyszyński with Archegram Tomasz Ignaciuk
Function: 200 apartments,offices,shops and hotel probably
Construction start: 2008
Construction finish: 2011

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcUwdZD4VpI

Its gonna be the tallest building in all Baltic sea shore cities when finished.:)

·
fanatyczny antykibic
4,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Very nice but so alone^^
Thats true,but look at that huge ,green empty area around it.There is small boom starting for tall apartment buildings in 3citys (Gdańsk,Gdynia and Sopot) sea shore now so i think that this one wont be alone forever.:)And there are rumors about few 140-160 m tall ones nearby...

·
Banned
136 Posts
Great video :D and name of the building :hilarious:

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
I think the name is meant to be catchy...were all gunna remember Bigboy tower. Its something that sticks, even though i don't like it, its clever. You'll see that area will turn to a area of skyscrapers. I thought it was going to look similar to the WTT because its from the same Architect, he let me down hehe i love WTT.

·
MrBlackMagicHimself
3,279 Posts
Thats true,but look at that huge ,green empty area around it.There is small boom starting for tall apartment buildings in 3citys (Gdańsk,Gdynia and Sopot) sea shore now so i think that this one wont be alone forever.:)And there are rumors about few 140-160 m tall ones nearby...
Bear in mind that the lovely green area between the quai on the right and the apertment buildings [including 3B] on the left is already bound for second major Gdansk N-S street [some call it the eastern Gdansk expressway even though it is going to be a standard 2x2 alley]. This means there will be fields of land screaming for investors to come and build the 3B alikes. The road will be connected to Southern expressway, will pass by the Gdansk harbour terminals, the Gdansk-Sopot Sports Arena [under construction now] further north and lead to the Western espressway. This is all planned before 2012 Euro Cup. This plot of land is bound to populate, trust me. I only hope there will be more apartments than office buildings in this quartier! :)

3B YouTube investor prelim presentation

·
Neon overdose
3,993 Posts
I like the design, simple and clean. Great for Gdansk!

·
fanatyczny antykibic
4,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I think it should be built in special skyscrapers area, Gdansk should have one.
Special scyscrapers area?3citys aglomeration is located by the sea so its normal that part of residential towers will be built along beach.

·
Registered
110 Posts

1 - 20 of 40 Posts