SkyscraperCity banner

1 - 20 of 3992 Posts

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone! I've got a question... when being in the main page or forum sub-sections, if I click on the name of the thread which appears as "last post" I'm directly sent to the last unread message, and so I don't have to manually look for it. Is there any way to do the same for the rest of threads? It would be very helpful...

·
Premium Member
9,483 Posts
^^It would be indeed, but I have not found it out yet. i don't think V bullitin supports this or maybe the admin disabeled that option. I've heard many times that search options make the server run hot...

·
Ingenere attempatello
1,824 Posts
When in the directory, Click on the small arrow
at the left side of the thread title and it's done.
If you are already in the thread, you should have
View First Unread at the top left and get the same result

Did I answer to yor question?

·
Registered
937 Posts
Hey, I would also like to change my name, I know it's not allowed, but I haven't voted or commented on that skyscrapercity's XL so only the name on my 40 posts in here would be changed... does that require that much power?

The thing is, I chose the name of a whole region and I realized this might be very unpolite towards all the other users from the region, as it might seem that I'm speaking in the name of all or something, or I might be giving a wrong picture of it if my opinions disagree with what most others in here think.

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
I decided to open this thread so people don't have to open a new thread every time they have some minor forum related issue or question.

·
LIBERTINED
46,539 Posts

·
Administrator
29,769 Posts
^ scroll down and to the left on the last blue bar you'll find a language setting. Change that back to English.

·
16,151 Posts
This site seems slow over the last few days... I tested other sites which loaded fast and my connection seems fine... Is there something wrong with the sites servers?

·
It was aliens
4,601 Posts
Just a suggestion, I think that in the proposals section for skyscrapers or supertalls there needs to be a "vision" section and a place for stale proposals. There are just too many dead or unrealistic projects alongside projects which are about to be built in real life. Obviously it's not a huge deal or anything but would help the forums be less cluttered. :)

1 - 20 of 3992 Posts