SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
122,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Switzerland was the 3rd country I visited that day. However, I wasn't very tired. I walked for about 3 hours along the waterfront area and bumped into my roomate near the train station. Geneva is a small city so I wasn't surprised of this coincidence. The city has an interesting scenery mix. The waterfront shots depict Lake Geneva and the Alps in the background while there are river scenes and interesting architecture along the streets.

Part 1

6. The Floral Clock is probably among the most photographed places in Geneva .

10. A new tram roars by. Geneva's tram fleet is a mix of both these new ones and more traditional older rolling stock.

14. I will get soaked by Jet d'eau if I walk further down this path. I liked the swans swimming around in Lake Geneva, but the water was not as clear as what I saw in Vancouver last year.

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Perhaps unintentionally, it looks based on your pics of Paris, Brussels and Geneva that you visited French-speaking cities.

·
122,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes, I visited a lot of French-speaking cities. But I did visit some countries that didn't speak French. I have a plane spotting thread from London Heathrow and photos of Frankfurt and Munich elsewhere in the forum. I'll post more from my trip over the next little while.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts