SkyscraperCity banner

1 - 20 of 26120 Posts

·
Very nice, how much?
2,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I think it's time to start a very own section for these threads. :)

As the title says, I'm too lazy to post a new photo every day. On the other hand you'll get 2 or 3 pictures on another day maybe.

Everybody else should feel free to post pictures of Germany whenever he/she wants. ONE picture per post, please.

Last but not least: Non of the pictures will be taken by me. The source will be shown below the pic.

Here's a map showing the administrative divisions of Germany. States, government districts, districts and district-free towns.

https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Germany,_administrative_divisions_(+districts)_-_de_-_colored.svg

Now let me start with the beautiful town of Cochem:

fotocommunity

·
LIBERTINED
46,540 Posts
It was about time for a Deutsch derivate eh :)

But could we please limit it to ONE picture in every post?
And some additional information or at least a Wiki-link or something else on top as well...
Otherwise I see this going to be one big mess.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hohenschwangau Castle

Hohenschwangau Castle
Hohenschwangau is a village in the municipality of Schwangau, Ostallgäu district, Bavaria, Germany.

It is located between Schloss Neuschwanstein and Schloss Hohenschwangau and is visited by about 2 million people annually, where they start tours to the former royal palaces. The town is dominated by car parks, restaurants, guesthouses, hotels and souvenir shops.

Hohenschwangau is bordered by the Alpsee in the West.

1 - 20 of 26120 Posts