SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Proud Victorian!
7,748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Holy shit! :eek2:

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/national/8122327/girl-11-gives-birth-in-victoria-reports

An 11-year-old girl has given birth in Victoria, according to reports.

Police have confirmed that a 30-year-old man has been held in custody since early September and is facing 18 charges, including rape and the sexual penetration of a child under 16.

The girl, one of the youngest on record to ever give birth in Australia, is believed to live in the state's northeast.

The Department of Human Services was tight-lipped about the case today.

"The DHS cannot confirm any details in relation to the case reported," Nine News was told.

"In any child protection case where criminal activity is suspected, police are informed."

The man is believed to have been a friend of the girl's family.

He currently can't be identified to protect the identity of the children.

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
In Spain it was a 10yo girl and father was 13yo. Romanian gyspies tradition or something and I hope that 30yo dude get whats coming to him in prison!

·
Maglev Believer
2,259 Posts
Wonder why say an abortion wasn't performed. Surely a decent case for that. Otherwise that guy is going to get welcomed well into prison.

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
Holy shit! :eek2:

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/national/8122327/girl-11-gives-birth-in-victoria-reports

An 11-year-old girl has given birth in Victoria, according to reports.

Police have confirmed that a 30-year-old man has been held in custody since early September and is facing 18 charges, including rape and the sexual penetration of a child under 16.

The girl, one of the youngest on record to ever give birth in Australia, is believed to live in the state's northeast.

The Department of Human Services was tight-lipped about the case today.

"The DHS cannot confirm any details in relation to the case reported," Nine News was told.

"In any child protection case where criminal activity is suspected, police are informed."

The man is believed to have been a friend of the girl's family.

He currently can't be identified to protect the identity of the children.
What a shit idea for a thread...I don't see why it deserves its own thread

FAIL

·
Galactic Ruler
6,857 Posts
^^^^

you're both fucked.

Pretty damn harsh don't you think? A child has been raped and you make a cheap joke? Awesome.
She probably had it coming to her...

Disclaimer
BTW for Alphaville's benefit this is actually a joke.

·
Like whatever....
9,177 Posts
You hear about this kind of thing happening in deapest darkest america but you never think it would happen here.

She's gonna be 31 with a 19/20 year old son/daughter.
Crazy.

I just hope she has plenty of support, both financial and emotional. Nobody is ready to be a parent at 11 years old.

·
Galactic Ruler
6,857 Posts
You hear about this kind of thing happening in deapest darkest america but you never think it would happen here.

She's gonna be 31 with a 19/20 year old son/daughter.
Crazy.

I just hope she has plenty of support, both financial and emotional. Nobody is ready to be a parent at 11 years old.
God you are too nice, just give her a pack of winnie blues and pram and she's sorted.

·
Registered
12,341 Posts
its nice for the kid. It means their mum has a greater chance of still being around when theyre in their 60's, 70's even 80's.

·
Like whatever....
9,177 Posts
LOL at the Tags. :lol:

·
Galactic Ruler
6,857 Posts
There's no point crying over spilt milk.

I have a german friend who belted out that pearler recently ... I was like "why"
His reason was simply that all his life he'd been waiting for an opportunity to say it.

·
Crazy young doge man
2,697 Posts
proberly had it cuming to her

massive lulz though if her kid has a kid at 11, then her kid's kid has a kid at 11 and then if her kid's kid's kid had a kid at 11.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts