Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Free Cake
3,271 Posts
Funny thing is, I don't think I've ever seen any of the residents use their special private riverfront walk. It's been utterly dead every time I've seen it. Good to see it might get opened up yet.

·
Free Cake
3,271 Posts
Oh dear, I'm so sorry you don't like the fact that I'm not GCC's biggest fan! Sure, I'm critical, but as I think I've made the case, I have every right to be.

I think it's funny that I'm attacked for being negative, but when I try to be positive I'm attacked for that as well. I guess I'm just not welcome. Well, I've had enough. Y'all have fun.
I uhh... I don't know what to say. Did that genuinely come off as an attack?

Really?

·
Free Cake
3,271 Posts
All that's gonna be a new street with shop frontage. And North Hanover street. And Kilermont street. Viva indoor Shopping mall extensions, viva.
But if anyone had the balls, they could've chopped up the superblock and have actual new streets going through. Even with private development it can be done... Liverpool One, bro.

·
Free Cake
3,271 Posts
LVT (or something similar) was brought in a few times by Labour in the 60s/70s I think (corrent me if I'm wrong, I just remember was the mid 20th century) and was immediately abolished by the Conservative governments that followed. There's a possibility though that it could be brought in by the Scottish Government though. There's a better chance of SNP/Labour finding concensus on that one and if I remember rightly, there are people in Holyrood looking into a council tax alternative, although no proposals have came out yet.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts