Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 3 4.3%

Votes: 1 1.4%
21 - 37 of 37 Posts

· Disco and drugs trade
26,480 Posts
The Boy David said:
Boooo.... :)

It may not be the most exciting tower in the world, but its a damn sight more interesting than the BT Tower in Brum and the Radio City Tower in Liverpool.

You are right though - it could be bigger and flasher.
Hmmm, nice but it looks like, and seems to be the sort of thing they stick on top of tallish buildings to make them the tallist in the city or whatever. In some ways the Birmingham BT tower has a simple pure beauty because it was desgined to do a function, rather than how it looks.

Well, that's what I think anyway. I'm usally wrong.

· Banned
5,518 Posts
I don't see the point in an observation tower of this height on the Glasgow riverfront when there are surrounding hills much higher than this.
Even though i would have liked the tower a bit higher, you are talking of hills that are 500 metres in height(at some points like drumgoyne) and are further away than you think.

A tower the size of the CN tower in Glasgow city centre, would look a bit mad. The CN tower dwarfs the Toronto skyline:

21 - 37 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.