Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
28,937 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think this forumer named glasscraper has some serious problems. He has just registered to make negative and out of context posts (he probably didn't understand the original news or just wanted to start a fight)..

http://www.skyscrapercity.com/member.php?u=107246

I have issued him a warning without points. Obviously he was not very happy and from his response it seems that he has no plans to change his attitude to start fights.

Ravi4You

A spammer.

Both of them need to be put in the coventry.

·
Hola
12,619 Posts
Oh lord, this reminds me of the person we had a week back who was imitating the moderator Beirut!

:eek:hno:

·
28,937 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I guess it is the hazard of doing a thankless job.

Anyway I did put up a note in the Chaibar. Not sure if it was the right thing to do.

Looks like he will continue with his personal attacks as well as disruptive behaviour.

·
Hola
12,619 Posts
Quite miserable I would say, I guess hes just some "Dil Jala" whos trying to create trouble on your name.

Hopefully hes going to die out in the coming days :cheers:

·
unBANNED
4,165 Posts
Looks like a very sad and angry individual to me. I will watch out if he reappears. My suggestion dont feed the troll by discussing him too much. Some trolls crave for the spotlight ( even if it is negative popularity ) and that is what we should avoid giving him.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts