• 3 or less

Votes: 6 5.7%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 125 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
this city is 45 minutes away form my home city of Anapolis.

9/10 for density.

·
Don't be that guy!
1,097 Posts
dense, wow.

8/10

·
Registered
meow
6,173 Posts
Constructors in Brazil could at least give COLOURS to our buildings, but I find Goinania quite nice: 8/10 :)

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
last time i was in goiania i went to a soccer game with 70,000 people at it :D

Sao Caitano vs Goias. Goias won, of course ;).......then we drove around went the the mall (they have a mall there bigger than any in eastern canada, and i have beent o the biggest in E Canada and that is WAY bigger...)

X

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well... its dense like many Brazilian cities... but this skyline isn't as diverse as the others, plus its a bit shorter... Its nothing but a white concrete jungle!

5.0/10

The city may be great... but the skyline is not!

·
My train goes everywhere!
2,758 Posts
I rate it 3,5.. although dense... it looks very boring!

Reactions: RENO_1986
J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
3.5? compare this with some of the other sylines here and it would get at LEAST a 5. Many skyliens posted here only have 5 buildings!

They are currently building a 40 story hotel/office/complex (witha great design) and out of the top is an obervation tower sticking way up and a observation deck with a restaurant. It will be the tallest in teh city and will greatly add to the skyline.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i gave it a four, it looks pretty disgustting to me. dozens of concerete blocks a skyline does not make.

·
Ei-Ei-Eisenach!
0 Posts
This will be my new hometown for the next year. Is Goiania a nice town, what is typical? I have no idea. :)

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
<table cellpadding=4 cellspacing=0 width=98% class="quoteBox">
<td align=left valign=center> <smallfont> <b>Quote</B> <I>originally posted by supercees </i></b> </smallfont> </td>
<tr><td align=left valign=top>I rate it 3,5.. although dense... it looks very boring!</td></tr>
</table>

I agree, 3.5. Impressive density... lots of buildings... but very boring buildings.

·
7,669 Posts
It's a brazilian city, hence it has a residential skyline. What did you expect? Glass and steel coloured supertall towers in a city with low business activity? I know, these buildings are too white and look like the same project, but from far. In fact, they are very beautiful, new and different from each other. That's the problem of a residential skyline, people don't know how to look at them.

I just wrote it for those (a lot) who gave it less than 5.

1 - 20 of 125 Posts