SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
10,666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have found several pics on SSC and elsewhere that show many Athens buildings lighten up with gold couloured lighting. I think it looks great. It should be done even more!

If you have more of these 'golden' athens pics, please post them!

- Giorgos.

·
99% Angel
689 Posts
I really like what they have been doing with the lighting effects these past years!!!! Superb!

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Nadini said:
I love every inch of Greece, amazing country!! God Bless you all
God bless you and yours Nadini! Be safe!

·
Registered
318 Posts
2 Night Pics

·
Banned
677 Posts
Athens at night - Technology City

Edit, typoed on the 'Technology' on the thread title, can you sort it mod?

·
Registered
618 Posts
Great pics Reaper and Leaf, however I think there is no need to start so many Athens pics threads, there could many subcategories of Athens pics, I know but I think the general thread should cover them all.

·
Registered
875 Posts
The pictures are great. I merge it with the already existing thread about Athens - night lights. Problem with the title fixed (but I guess it doesn't matter anymore...). I don't get the "technology city" though.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Thankyou for these beautiful pictures - they all look fantastic.

·
Registered
10,666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Hey I understand that you'd merge the threads because of the night theme but the original thread was for the purpose of portraying the golden lights on Athens buildings. These photos are not consistent with the original thread!

·
Banned
677 Posts
The pictures are great. I merge it with the already existing thread about Athens - night lights. Problem with the title fixed (but I guess it doesn't matter anymore...). I don't get the "technology city" though.
I wanted to show a modern futuristic Athens, not a yellow lit classical Athens. lol

1 - 20 of 34 Posts