Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

Have searched the Malaysia threads but having trouble finding a thread for the Golden Palm Tree Resort on the Sepang Gold Coast.

I would be very grateful if someone could point me in the right direction.

Thanks
dubayyy

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi

Thank you very much.

I am thinking of buying a Waterhome on this resort.

Been to Malaysia once before in 2002 and loved every bit of it.

Dubayyy

·
Registered
7,598 Posts
Dubayyy.. hey, nice to meet ya ... a anta Emirati ? :D

Speang coast is nice, it's only 80kms from KL, but I think you'll prefer Langkawi much betetr :banana:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Rakman

Helo there if you are a serious buyer I say buy the canarys the two bed water villa I have bought 8 their and keep hold on to them and sell before completion you will make good monies like what happened in Palm Jumeirah this is the only place I have invested in Malaysia because of the iconic design and something unique plus it will be a 5star hotel I am not interested in the 8% return my idea is to sell before completion.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have bought two canary units here. Will probably hold onto one if not both until completion. I also bought on Palm Jumeirah and this is what attracted me to this development.

Where are you based Rakman?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Rakman

I am based in the UK what about you? What price did you buy the canaries at I got them at 795600ringits the price has already gone up 10% and I hope the new oil pipeline deal goes ahead then we are laughing the value will double
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/6697969.stm Malacca Strait is where the Golden Palms is being made so hope this deal is a success this time.

Also i am waiting for the Palm Deira and Lost city project in Dubai they will be good as all Nakheel projects are good any tips from you for the Dubai market or any international market.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Based in UK also.

I bought both units at £125k apiece. On current exchange rates yours work out at around £118k - so well done.

Have you been out there yet to have a look. I am planning a quick visit in July to visit the sales centre.

In Dubai I am invested heavily in Palm Jumeirah apartments and DIFC. Been investing in Dubai since 2003, so no longer looking at taking any more exposure here.

Morocco is my next target and am looking at some investments there.

PM me if interested.

D

·
Celebrity Fitness
1,552 Posts
Based in UK also.

I bought both units at £125k apiece. On current exchange rates yours work out at around £118k - so well done.

Have you been out there yet to have a look. I am planning a quick visit in July to visit the sales centre.

In Dubai I am invested heavily in Palm Jumeirah apartments and DIFC. Been investing in Dubai since 2003, so no longer looking at taking any more exposure here.

Morocco is my next target and am looking at some investments there.

PM me if interested.

D
wow..so rich!.maybe you can teach me your secret. ;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts