SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have good news, the construction of Golden Terraces (Zlote Tarasy) will be displayed on the Discovery channel "Extreme Engineering" Its roof is said to be one of the biggest chalange for engineers, I hope you'll enjoy it

kafarek

Paolo

michau

·
Super Moderator
11,283 Posts
Great!
I watched season 1, but then they took so long to come out with the second season that by then I lost hope.
But this one seems really interesting, I'll have to check out their schedule

·
Zurück in die Zukunft
29,116 Posts
Very good, looks fantastic :) glad that it was on Discovery

·
Globetrekker
1,131 Posts
Pan_Stanislav said:
Very good, looks fantastic :) glad that it was on Discovery
I don't think it's aired yet...

Can someone give us a reminder when they find out an airdate? I don't want to miss it. (I'm assuming it'll be on Discovery in both Europe and the States)

·
Zurück in die Zukunft
29,116 Posts
I'm not going to watch it anyway, I don't have time but it's still good whether it was already aired or not yet aired :)

·
insatiable
309 Posts
The glass roof and everything is really revolutionary and from that perspective i really like it. The other parts of the structure are allrgiht i guess but unfortunately i really dont think that it fits in at all at the moment it really would fit better in somewhere like Gdynia.

·
Where is my Genie lamp?
886 Posts
I will do a search on the discovery webpage to see when it airs, but if anyone gets news of when it will be on TV PLEASE POST AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!!!!

·
180 Posts
Van der Rohe said:
I agree about the roof, but the whole rest has nothing to do with future...
The building was obviously not thought out very well, still we've seen vast improvements since the earlier renderings; just look at the facade of the office portion on the renderings, now it looks 100x better. The tower ended up looking really nice too, and they got rid of those stupid popcorn windows. As long as they open up the groundlevel a bit more it wont be too bad. Its not ideal, but it could have been a lot worse.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts