SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
DAMNED
12,849 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
no more commercial offices in residental buildings in center of Tel Aviv
new project: all commericals will go to the towers and rent there a place....i think it will be a good push for towers in Tel Aviv

here is an article:
http://www.tam.co.il/21_4_2006/chdashot1.htm

·
Israel
500 Posts
that's really good news!

·
6,874 Posts
so they want to make a business district and not stick a tower in the middle of an area?!

i dont know if you can do that to the bus area. I think it will be better to do it in the proximity of Azrieli....

so is this good news for business building or resedential buildings?
More construction or more construction that will have 30+ floors?

·
Banned
2,381 Posts
it wont work the municipality needs all the money from tax of businesses that pay 4-5 times more..

·
6,874 Posts
ZOHAR said:
more office buildings

I always thought it was in the best idea to start making more and more companies in buildings. It doesnt make sense to just go and have people still work out of g-d knows where...

Im also against small towers.
I think big towers are the way to go.....
I want to see the Migdal for Yediot Achronot and also the tower for Egged completed ;)

these towers will also do good for high networks for cell phones

·
Banned
2,381 Posts
^^ the best idea is to stop people (by force!) from living in tel aviv, they can go to other cities and ares, enough with being a one-city country

·
6,874 Posts
source26 said:
^^ the best idea is to stop people (by force!) from living in tel aviv, they can go to other cities and ares, enough with being a one-city country

I dont know if you can do that.
Tel Aviv has always been a city above a business palce to start off with.
Ramat Gan should be a place where you can work... I mean...35 years ago, i doubt there was anything in the boursa area of Ramat Gan really...
today its different.... And thats where all the businesses should be...

Also in my city, Toronto, we got like......ooo i dont know.....a good 7 blocks or so that is mainly business and building put in one end... the rest of the city has buildings....but this is the one center for it and 90% of the buildings are banks.....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts