SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This may have already been threaded but as I can't find a search button - I'll post my question.. Links to KMZ renders of 3D images for the Google Earth program please... I have found a few and was wondering if anyone could help my cause??
Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
3,349 Posts
High-rises are free to download from my account in 3D warehouse.
here

I have combined these models with the medium rises made by barnabu on GE Community. The low-rises will be released soon: URL=http://bbs.keyhole.com/ubb/showthreaded.php/Cat/0/Number/420893/an/0/page/5#420893]GEC[/URL]

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks Jef that was exactly what I was looking for! You've done a great job there and labelling everything seperately make sense too... Here are a few more links I have found including some of my own efforts...
Link 1
Link 2
Link 3
My buildings..

.. as Jef suggests - I wouldn't go for large downloads with lots of polygons as this slows your PC heaps when you open GoogleEarth,, :)

·
Registered
991 Posts
also i cant seem to find: 8/25 canada square and beetham plus north quay and heron quay west. Thanks in advance for any help.

·
Registered
2 Posts
hey everyone ive only just joined the forum even though ive been visiting the site for ages....i got a question - i've recently got google earth and ive done a couple of models of buildings in london. i was wondering, how is it possible to upload more than one modelfrom sketchup onto google earth because it will only let me upload one. i thought id ask here because you guys seem to know your stuff. cheers.

·
Registered
3,349 Posts
yep, and there is a new release of GSU as well. Much improved. With texture now available for upload.

I have made 90% of Canary Wharf low-rises and high-rises. Some of them are available from my GE account referenced above. Others are not yet available for sharing. Soon to come.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts