Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Have just returned from Sydney, and yes i loved the place, minus the traffic it is amazing! Took some time and effort to take some of these, especially without a tripod or anything ...
btw i stayed on the naval base hmas watson, in watson's bay as you may notice by the pictures, for those who are perminant residents of sydney, do visit the area and the park there, the views and everything is truely amazing.

·
All the way with PJK
921 Posts
lol at the smaller boat. Looks like a mouse compared to the whale in the background :)

Great shots. Love the photo with the build up from Elizabeth Bay/Potts Point right up to the southern CBD (with Word Tower's blue beacon), and all the first bunch of photos of the honeycomb glow of Sydney's buildings in the twilight.

·
Sydney: World's best city
40,696 Posts
Thankyou Goran. Lovely shots of city skyline at sunset.

Nothing beats the coathanger at night, sparkling above the harbour.

·
Banned
702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thankyou Goran. Lovely shots of city skyline at sunset.

Nothing beats the coathanger at night, sparkling above the harbour.
lol theres a reason why all my pics are either sunset or night, i finished work at 4.30ish, had well not long to take some sunset pics from the watsons bay point there or nightshots by the time bus rolled into the city, wish it was summer or something where i'd have till 9 of sunshine.

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
:)

Great shots mate!

I really love the ones from the rocks - especially the shot of the arch under the bridge - awesome!

Cheers!

js

·
Registered Abuser
2,904 Posts
Amazing's the right word. Great work in all three threads!

·
Mainland Sea & Sky
6,242 Posts
Impressive pics !

1 - 11 of 11 Posts