1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Oh ma Lordee, lookee here
1,734 Posts
So many wonderful shots wiNgNuT - so much light. I take it HMAS Perth is in Sydney atm. Please pick six or seven of the best and post them on the SSC skyline forum for Sydney.

I did it eventually for your Melbourne shots from Tenix, but it always feels a bit like cheating - i.e. I gave the credit line, of course, but the photographer him/herself should get the main plaudits under their own Avatar - particularly for such a mega effort as this. Great stuff :eek:kay:

·
Banned
702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So many wonderful shots wiNgNuT - so much light. I take it HMAS Perth is in Sydney atm. Please pick six or seven of the best and post them on the SSC skyline forum for Sydney.

I did it eventually for your Melbourne shots from Tenix, but it always feels a bit like cheating - i.e. I gave the credit line, of course, but the photographer him/herself should get the main plaudits under their own Avatar - particularly for such a mega effort as this. Great stuff :eek:kay:
wow thanx. no no flew there for a week of training. how u know im on hmas perth? oh from the tenix thread heh .. no im a little short on net time and all so you can do it :) just let me see the link for the thread to see what ppl say .. :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts