SkyscraperCity Forum banner

GRACE VICTORIA QUARTER | 70 Sale St | Completed

80K views 213 replies 40 participants last post by  TonyNZ 
#1 ·
"In a joint venture with Melbourne based developer Little Projects and architectural input from COX Architects, Location Group is working towards delivering an exciting mixed-use 107 apartment development in the heart of Victoria Quarter. Once complete the development will feature a Resident Lounge and Sky Terrace offering panoramic views of the harbour and city."

Expected completion date: early 2018.

See less See more
#15 ·
I don't have too much of a problem with the above.

I can't see the rest of complex to the right but internal balconies looking out to a green, communal area isn't too bad in my eyes.

It could, after all, be tarmac and a carpark.

Happy to hear about alternatives though from the architects, etc.

#31 ·
Popped in today, pricing list roughly aligns to ~650 for the cheapest 1 bedroom (no carpark) to 1.085 million for the 2 bedroom plan above on the 6th floor (including 1 carpark). Cheapest 2 bedroom was ~885/800 (with/without parking) - on level 2 facing the motorway. Too rich for me.

Fitout looks quality though and is, I suppose good value compared to the Antipodean at least.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.