SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
38,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Blue Sky Group secures project finance from Krung Thai Bank for new condominium development in Pattaya
bedbuzz — 23 กรกฏาคม 2555 18:26

Surjeet Singh Chawala, Director of Blue Sky Group (4th from left) and Jaree Wuthisanti, Krung Thai Bank Senior Executive Vice President Corporate Banking Group 1 (3rd from left) recently signed a 1,150 MB loan agreement to support Grande Caribbean Condo Resort Pattaya, the second in a line of condominium development projects in Pattaya City by the Blue Sky Group. Built on a 11.5 Rai plot of land between Pattaya and Jomtien Beach, the project will consist of 1,064 units in four 8-storey buildings and one 30-storey tower with a colorful, modern and tropical Caribbean design theme. Blue Sky Group is a Thai owned company that holds significant financial assets and has a long history of experience within the resort and hospitality sectors in Thailand. The signing ceremony was held at Grande Caribbean Condo Resort Pattaya showroom on 13 July 2012.

·
Premium Member
38,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

·
Premium Member
38,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Grand Caribbean Tower

·
See you on a dark night
2,434 Posts
Wow! Seems like something from Resorts World Sentosa in Singapore. I actually just went there today LOL :lol:

·
ChiangMai FanClub
120 Posts
อารมณ์ประมาณหนัง prirate of carribien :)

·
Registered
6,989 Posts
I like really Universal Studios cylon rollercoaster (and want to try Transformers coaster)....also really like that Ancient Egypt ride!!...

need those fast passes to avoid those ridic lines/queues..

Wow! Seems like something from Resorts World Sentosa in Singapore. I actually just went there today LOL :lol:

·
Zimoune
2,615 Posts
those condos with specific themes are not very good looking. i was quite shocked when i have heard that Atlantis one in pattaya did well wit htheir sales. well, let the market speaks, i just hope buyers are not flippers coz that gonna be ugly

·
See you on a dark night
2,434 Posts
I like really Universal Studios cylon rollercoaster (and want to try Transformers coaster)....also really like that Ancient Egypt ride!!...

need those fast passes to avoid those ridic lines/queues..
LOL I LOVED the Transformers ride. (Even though the movies are quite awful) It was amazing. Although the Ancient Egypt ride was a bit too short and a bit too dark (I couldn't see a thing) for my tastes. :)

·
Premium Member
38,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

บลู สกาย กรุ๊ป สานต่อความสำเร็จเดินหน้าโปรโมท โครงการ“เดอะ ครูซ แกรนด์ แคริบเบียน”

จากความสำเร็จในโครงการแกรนด์ แคริบเบียน คอนโด รีสอร์ท พัทยา ภายใต้แนวคิด “Where Holidays Become Homes” บริษัท บลู สกาย กรุ๊ป จำกัด ได้ฉลองการเปิดตัวโครงการคอนโดเฟส 2 ในชื่อ ‘เดอะ ครูซ แกรนด์ แคริบเบียน’ คอนโดมิเนียมสไตล์รีสอร์ท สูง 30 ชั้น จำนวน 464 ยูนิต จัดทริปสุดเอ็กซ์คลูซีฟโดยนำสื่อมวลชนทั้งในกรุงเทพฯ และพัทยา ร่วมกิจกรรมและพูดคุยกับผู้บริหารเพื่อเป็นการอุ่นเครื่องแนะนำโครงการและโปรโมชั่นใหม่ ในวันเสาร์ที่ 9 กุมภาพันธ์ 2556 ณ สำนักงานขายเดอะ ครูซ แกรนด์ แคริบเบียน

·
Premium Member
38,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thank you kub khun Bentown!

Reactions: Bentown
1 - 16 of 16 Posts