1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
It's Sting. So What?
32,693 Posts
8.5/10 -> 9/10

·
Yep
3,817 Posts
good looking. looks a little out of place in those surroundings but you cant fault the building there. Not entirely sure about the cladding on the lowrise portion, but overall very nice. 8/10

·
Banned
6,512 Posts
^^
Never sure why the images do not show the `true' position. This is only about 300 yrds from the Eastgate tower and down the inner ring road from the CIS tower so it forms the out extremity of Manchester on the inside edge of the inner ring road.

It is not as isolated as it looks. Rather like Beetham is being hemmed in by several towers upto 100m in height.

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
Like the curves and promises to be a quality build if the render is true to form. Shame its not three metres taller, as to overtake the CIS Building.

·
Registered
7,433 Posts
Like the profile a lot. At least it's not another fucking boring slab.

8/10. :)

·
Mancunian Member
7,184 Posts

This picture is taken from where the 188m Piccadilly Tower will stand, so as you can see, it's quite nearby!

·
Mancunian Member
7,184 Posts
To be honest, Snow Hill doesn't give much away in the renders, but i expect that and this to look better than the renders (we hope!)

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
This new development in Manchester is a great looking tower Choggers, & yes, to some extent it reminds me of a cross between the main Snow Hill tower & the front of HCT. 9/10 from me.

If it wasn't for the fact there are a lot of forumers I respect here in Manchester, I would remind Martin G that it is only 116 metres tall & not 176 metres tall .... I wonder if he has noticed yet??

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Absolute beauty of a building, nice and cylindrical. gave it a 9, would have been a 10 if it had been a tad taller but still a breath of fresh air from boxes. This definitely looks like it belongs in Chicago is some of those shots. Congrats to Manc on this one. Whats the status of this btw?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts