SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
6,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Don't know what the mods will react to my posting this as it is from another forum but I just have to let you guys see this. It was posted by KCGridlock on his trip down here and its the best Miami photo thread I've seen so far. It looks like they were taken on a helicopter tour.

http://forum.skyscraperpage.com/showthread.php?t=103914

a teaser preview:

·
I know right . . . !
237 Posts
Wow, I just had a little recognition! Check this out:
You know how most shots of the Miami Skyline are from either the east or west, with the exception of the stunning southeast view from Rickenbacker? Well, soon, especially after the Met (1-3), Citicentre, Flatiron, 1101, Miami Wall, and a few inland projects - around 2012, the view will be just as stellar (for lack of a better term) from the north and south. In fact, it is already starting to shape up; with the addition of One Miami and the Wall.

·
jimmy
2,892 Posts
amazing. Ten Mus. Pk and Marina Blue; now 900 Biscayne is going vertical too. once the one north of Ten breaks ground-- watch out. It will be an awesome display. Quantum and Opera are looking good. What's the tower that is like 30 stories U/C in Midtown?

I noticed there were no photos over Dadeland. I also noticed that 50 Biscayne and Everglades are U/C. nice.

·
Gator Moderator
926 Posts
jzquince69 said:
amazing. Ten Mus. Pk and Marina Blue; now 900 Biscayne is going vertical too. once the one north of Ten breaks ground-- watch out. It will be an awesome display. Quantum and Opera are looking good. What's the tower that is like 30 stories U/C in Midtown?

I noticed there were no photos over Dadeland. I also noticed that 50 Biscayne and Everglades are U/C. nice.

Marquis...It will be the tallest of them all...

·
Registered
8,783 Posts
Toucano said:
Anyone know what that 3 story tower is in the 4rth picture just east of I-95...

I saw it recently while driving by and thought it was a building but from this aerial the side walls appear to be fake... what is it?
:gaah:
Yes Toucano :hi: , its my old neighborhood in the Miami Shores :) western part of the city, and that You wanted to Know about What Tower east of I-95 in the 4 th picture :runaway:
:righton: The Tower east of I-95 is the Still under construction 60 foot BARRY UNIVERSITY Bell Tower advertizing walls on both sides of the tower for I-95 Onlookers :bash: ,

:eek:mg: :speech:
It 's true, its a Huge Billboard for Barry University and a 60 foot Bell Tower, lol. :uh: :rofl: :lovethem:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts