SkyscraperCity banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Guys,

My name is Ruben Akopyan and I am a realtor here in Sunny Isles, Florida.

I have found this site today and I loved it. It is a great opportunity for people to explore different cities and to find out what is and will be going on.

I am currently farming Sunny Isles, Aventura, Hollywood and areas close to that, however would like to find out information on all Pre_construction buildings in Miami-Brickell, and Miami Beach areas. I would really appreciate if you guys could post the building names that you know that will be built or are in a process of building with their website or/and sales address if no site. I am currently researching the information, but any help would be appreciated.

Thank you very much in advance!

P.S. Anybody needing real estate services in Florida, just email me!

·
Registered
4,419 Posts
For your benefit (of course I am a making an assumption):

Reactions: ChuckScraperMiami#1

·
Registered
8,782 Posts
Welcome Ruben :) , Your in a great area for real estate services, especially for projects such as the Trump Towers, La Perla, OCEAN Towers, The Turnberry Ocean Colony Towers, Jade Beach Tower, The Trump-Dezer-Perez Beach Towers, The SOLE on the Ocean Tower, M Tower, The SAYAN Tower and of course The Pinnacle and Aqualina Tower, SUNNY Isles Has it ! Wow, now your want to know about Brickell, Your talking to a man here that works in the Brickell area and knows alot about future buildings getting ready to go up in the Brickell-Miami Area. For starters, The Plaza on Brickell 2 towers by Jorge Perez at www.theplazaonbrickell.com , The Infinity at Brickell on Coral way at www.infinityatbrickell.com , Coral Station Towers on Coral way, The Brickell on the river ( 2 towers ), Neo Vertika Tower, The Laditude on the river, THE AVENUE Towers ( 2 towers) at 1060 Brickell, THE 1390 Condo Tower 1390 S. Bayshore Drive at www.1390brickellbay.com , The Beacon at Brickell Tower, and of course The Skyline at Mary Brickell Village 35-story Condo Tower behind a New Publix at www.skylinemarybrickell.com a great site. This is only the half of the future buildings, many have already started, The Club at Brickell Bay, The Emerald Tower, The Sail Tower, The Jade Tower, these and lots more are JUST IN BRICKELL. I'm not a realitor, just a County employee who Loves Buildings for over 30 years here in MIAMI since TIBOR HOLLO Built THE OMNI HOTEL and Plaza Venitia back in the 70's which started the New Miami Growth. :cheers: Great PICTURE Smiley !!!, is that the Alps in the background ? :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts