1 - 20 of 199 Posts

·
Registered
14,725 Posts

Rayhanah Residence - Cairo

Developer: Degla Group for Investment
www.deglagroup.com

Overview

The history of one district can tell you much about the history of a whole country such is the case with the Cairo suburb of Maadi. It is a fascinating account of a planned suburban paradise where events of world importance were mirrored in the everyday lives of its residents.

Its rich history added to its current distinguished status. It is a quiet up-market area, the house for most expatriates in Egypt and the base for renowned International schools as well as a leading sporting club.

Rayhanah Residence is located in the heart of Maadi. Its modern architecture and top-notch designs makes it Maadi's jewel.

Every morning the sun embraces its two beautifully designed towers overlooking a state-of-the-art swimming pool and kids play area.

In Rayhanah Residence, you can also have an unforgettable evening in one of its cafes or restaurants. Those who are health conscious, a world-class Gym & Spa with professional trainers are at few steps from your doorstep. Also a shopping mall is at the compound's entrance, so that all your family members' needs are met.

Project Location:

The project site is located over plot D (first division) on Zahra'a Al-Maadi main road which is considered the natural extension of new Maadi and Degla.

The Ring Road and the Autostrad are a few minutes away from the site which help to connect the project site with different districts in Cairo such as Heliopolis, Nasr City, Mokattam, New Cairo, Garden City, Giza, Mounib and the Pyramids.

The project site is very well connected to other parts of Egypt as well. It's a few minutes away to Ain El-Sokhna highway, fifteen minutes away from Cairo-Alexandria highway and considered as a central location in the middle of Cairo as shown in the following map.

Renders:

·
(j)r(j)-p꜂(t)
22,484 Posts
man that would rock, as glass give the building a really nice reflection especially if they having any waterfalls around, thanks for the great share :D

·
(j)r(j)-p꜂(t)
22,484 Posts
Look like am the only one who is looking for projects :( come'on guys wake up and search with me.

TBH I couldn't find any article until now O_O which is wired!

but I found some pictures.

if anyone can help me to find an article then I would appreciate it alot ^ ^

Thanks.

·
Registered
14,725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
:eek: Incredible design, its amazing how the tower has a part which reaches out to the river!! Thnx abdoo :cheers:

·
(j)r(j)-p꜂(t)
22,484 Posts
Okey, I will just put it as I found it.

French architects Manuelle Gautrand Architecture have designed a car showroom and leisure centre for Cairo, Egypt.

The structure is based on a series of connecting circles and spherical cavities.

“The intersection between them creates all the circulations, atriums, and visual perspectives through the whole building,” explain the architects.

Made of concrete, the building will be made up of identical modules which can be added together to form larger showrooms.

The building will incorporate showrooms for several car brands, cafés, a food court, a media park and two cinemas.

Exterior images: Manuelle Gautrand Architecture. Interior images: Arthur Couprie.

Manuelle Gautrand Architecture also designed the C42 showroom and brand experience for Citroën on the Champs-Élysée in Paris.

Here’s some more information from the architects:

AUTOMOTIVE SHOWROOM AND LEISURE CENTRE

The program is a mixed-use one, with show rooms dedicated to several car brands, and also a lot of common facilities, around leisure: several cafés, a food court, a media park, two cinemas. The richness of this program is very interesting; with the potential of giving a vibrant place of attraction to the new district Allegria.

Our objective was to express in an innovative way this powerful program.

The guideline of the project is beginning with the car, and the memorable platforms that are used in all the trade fairs.

Most part of the time cars are exhibited like art-pieces on those turning platforms.

The entire project is imagined around this monumental way of showing cars.

The volume is conceived with the circle as a begin, and develops itself in a vast sculpture of circles and spheres, which are stuck together.

The intersection between them creates all the circulations, atriums, and visual perspectives through the whole building.

The interior space is totally flexible, with the possibility of moving the different showrooms, and also changing the place of cafés and restaurants.

All the modules are similar, each of them is approximately 80 sqm, and can be dedicated to one show room, or being added to some other to create a big show room of 2, 3 or 4 modules.

In the middle of the building there is a long atrium, which gives a lot of visual perspectives and helps the visitors to orientate themselves.

The idea is to build the project entirely in concrete, in pale and delicate colours, which could be a pearly white one.

The movement of the concrete sculpture makes sometimes, but regularly, small interior spaces, which are curved, to propose some privacy dedicated to VIP lounge, media lounge, small cafés, sales spaces…

In contrast with the pearly white concrete, those little rooms could be lined with precious materials and bright colours.

The volume has different heights, between 10 meters and 20 meters.

Those heights are displayed mainly on the extremities, allowing a generous exterior terrace on the middle of the roof.

This terrace can be dedicated to the food court, but we could also think about an exterior cinema.

The entrance is located on the long west façade, quite emphasized by a canopy.

All the brand signatures are in two horizontal lines of LED, which enlace the floors, giving a coloured movement behind the glass façade.

Client: GB AUTO
Surface: 12.000 m²
Ongoing studies phase

I don't know But I have a feeling that I posted this in reverse, anyway this project is wired, but it sound and look nice :p

source : http://www.dezeen.com/2009/07/13/au...ure-centre-by-manuelle-gautrand-architecture/

Reactions: KateFDC

·
(j)r(j)-p꜂(t)
22,484 Posts

New Cairo’s High Standard Community

HighLand Park New Cairo is a new residential compound located in New Cairo, beside the AUC (American University in Cairo) and near to several important service centers.
HighLand Park New Cairo owned by Better Home Group; with a creative team of architects & engineers, and “Better Lifestyle” is what they are working on.

One of the main advantages of New Cairo is its central location to Nasr City, Maadi, Heliopolis & Giza, also the good temperature less 4 degrees from Cairo & Giza, away from the crowd and pollution.
At HighLand Park you can enjoy all the benefits of the great location of New Cairo and the fascinating facilities & unique services, to enjoy a “Better Lifestyle”.

·
(j)r(j)-p꜂(t)
22,484 Posts

October City’s High Standard Community

HighLand Park October City is a new residential compound located in 6th October city - one of the most important new cities in Egypt- on El Wahat Road; 30 minutes of Lebanon Square, near to several important places like MSA university, Media Production City and 6th October city council .
HighLand Park is a high standard community with total project area of 4.7 acres;
20% residential buildings with unique architectural designs and 80% green surfaces & services.

HighLand Park October City owned by Better Home Group; with a creative team of architects & engineers, and “Better Lifestyle” is what they are working on.

1 - 20 of 199 Posts