Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Banned
28,058 Posts
^^ ^^

Reactions: van0220

·
9,022 Posts
The project is located at Mayflower corner William Street Extension (fronting Quantum Building). Construction is now at basement level already, Datem will work for the whole project.

Photo from Jonathan Gan Associates.

·
Registered
113 Posts
I don't think so this is the ongoing project (G-net 1) in that location.. more likely its another unilab building.. :)

UNILAB NON-PHARMA BUILDING

William corner Mayflower Street, Mandaluyong City
Owner/Developer : UNITED LABORATORIES INC.

The project is located at Mayflower corner William Street Extension (fronting Quantum Building). Construction is now at basement level already, Datem will work for the whole project.

Photo from Jonathan Gan Associates.

·
10,281 Posts
Well I'm glad G-Net-1 is NOT on the site of where the Williams Center will be. I realize the Quantum Building is yet another BPO box but it is becoming a bit of a landmark, especially seeing it dominate the Greenfield Skyline from the EDSA Ortigas flyover. A tall building at the Williams Center sight would ruin that, and make the spacing between tall buildings in that area look cramp and ugly.

·
Registered
49 Posts
It looks like G-Net 1 will be on the corner of United and Sheridan Streets across Rockwell Business Center Sheridan. The small blue building in the image seems like the arcade where BPI and Rufo'a are located.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.