SkyscraperCity banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
7,889 Posts
Hope that Rockwell will expand their office portfolio in Metro Manila and Cebu dahil mataas ang demand ng employment ngayon. :)

·
Banned
28,675 Posts

·
Banned
28,675 Posts
Latest Render:

Reactions: skyscraper2012

·
10,706 Posts
This is an old project that had been shelved for quite some time.

Hopefully they do a residential and a hotel project here to complete the scene.

They already have a performing arts theater - Meralco Theater, school - Ateneo School of Medicine and Public Health, hospitals - The Medical City and John F. Cotton Corporate Wellness Center A.K.A the J.F. Cotton Hospital, offices - Rockwell Business Center and Meralco offices. So why not residential condos and a hotel sooner than they may have been planning?

·
Registered
226 Posts
^^ I agree with you...if some developer can develop this area more then it would be so awesome and beneficial. Having those lots being so close to the main road is very valuable. Having Metrowalk a couple of blocks away doesn't hurt either. Where would the condos/hotel be built? The empty lots behind Rockwell Center?

·
7,889 Posts
^^ In Rockwell Center instead of hotel, they are preparing for the completion of Edades Serviced Apartments in Q4 2013. Service Apartments are quite cheaper than the regular hotels. But Rockwell Land wants to launch their own hotel brand by the end of this year prior to the opening of Edades Serviced Apartments.

·
10,706 Posts
Rockwell Center is set to have a performing arts theater on the same block as The Proscenium, however, I don't think that will be a replacement to the Meralco Theater. If they're not going to demolish Meralco Theater - which I really don't think they will do, then I don't see any reason to close it down. Besides, I believe the Meralco Theater has made a name of it's own enough for their other venue at Rockwell to be given a new name.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I tried to apply for space there but there first two Towers are full. They sent me an offer for Tower 3. They said Tower 3 will be 16 floors, 15 floors office and 1 floor retail (restaurants/service establishments)

Target completion date is Q2 2014

Here's an updated rendering of the project that I got:

·
Registered
2 Posts
rbc tower 3

My friends and I hang out a lot in RBC because of its good ambiance. Can't wait to see how Tower 3 turns out esp its retail offerings!! :banana::banana:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts