SkyscraperCity Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered Menace
2,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
glad yall like the new set.

@Pansori Interesting and vibrant. It makes huge difference when you see quality like in these pictures.

the set tended to lean towards the bright colors. i guess cause its summer time here now. i was also pleased with the quality of this set. a lot of my recent shots have came out very clear. not to bad for a sony a200 and some photoshop love.

@parisian girl - there is plenty more where these came from. i may post some more. i just got tired of editing them all. ive been on the move alot lately. with all the good weather we've been having here. lots of great clouds. so i try to take advantage of it while it lasts.

·
Civilization
2,713 Posts
Awesome photos! Houston if fun to visit and becoming more and more urbanized. I love all of the great dense residential developments surrounding downtown.

Was that flea market you guys visited called "Trader's Village"?

Also, I spotted a Spec's sign! We have one here in San Antonio now.

·
Registered Menace
2,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Awesome photos! Houston if fun to visit and becoming more and more urbanized. I love all of the great dense residential developments surrounding downtown.

Was that flea market you guys visited called "Trader's Village"?

Also, I spotted a Spec's sign! We have one here in San Antonio now.

im waiting for some more residential development to actually occur in Downtown. there is some popping up around discovery green.

the flea market was indeed traders village. i had a picture of the sign but it wasnt that great so i didnt post it. and the specs is by my house. its okay. they have ahuge one in downtown that is really nice. its the size of a grocery store.

glad you liked the tour.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.